Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Winter machinery building

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Captain am having Trouble with the winter machine building every time I click on building to build nothing happens it does’nt show me where it is.Can you show me what am doing wrong

Thanks
Merry Christmas

If referring to the "show me" option, it's broken. The building is available from the event progress level screen, 5th.

If referring to actually building it there should be a screen indicating required additional items, 10 snow blades for completion. The building will remain "grayed out" until such items are available and you 'complete' it.

Last edited:
Hi Captain am having Trouble with the winter machine building every time I click on building to build nothing happens it does’nt show me where it is.Can you show me what am doing wrong

Thanks
Merry Christmas
Winter Machinery Plant.jpg

As @Maverick68 say in his post also you can find more here in the wiki buildings page:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/winter_machinery_plant/
This building and other buildings also there is the Guide for @Captain WH Rollins in this page
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/
You can tag him if you need help in his Guide or have a questions.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
View attachment 61138
As @Maverick68 say in his post also you can find more here in the wiki buildings page:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/winter_machinery_plant/
This building and other buildings also there is the Guide for @Captain WH Rollins in this page
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/
You can tag him if you need help in his Guide or have a questions.
Many thanks for the information, as soon as I find some time I will update the user guide

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pqnop1
Username
N30N
Absolutely fine here. Please stop belittling people. Too much of this in here by people who think they own the forum. Its unpleasant. Stop it.
P
Come down he is not doing anything wrong sometimes i moved threads for the members to the right place to get more help and other members can find it easy he is try to help.
There is miss understood the thread as Neon mention was in the wrong place and when i move the thread its moving all the posts with it then you think that Captain posted here and ask to move it thats wrong it was in the wrong place and Captain posted there before i moved the thread.
Without members reports sometimes i miss threads in wrong place we try hard to follow everything i have to read every message and check all threads and other staff doing the same Captain always try to help and remind us if there is something the same for other members thanks to them.
Now i will leave it for you if you gonna edit your post and change your reply to the captain (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Come down he is not doing anything wrong sometimes i moved threads for the members to the right place to get more help and other members can find it easy he is try to help.
There is miss understood the thread as Neon mention was in the wrong place and when i move the thread its moving all the posts with it then you think that Captain posted here and ask to move it thats wrong it was in the wrong place and Captain posted there before i moved the thread.
Without members reports sometimes i miss threads in wrong place we try hard to follow everything i have to read every message and check all threads and other staff doing the same Captain always try to help and remind us if there is something the same for other members thanks to them.
Now i will leave it for you if you gonna edit your post and change your reply to the captain (y)
Loving all your hard work @Husam, and all of the moderators that keep this forum organised so well.

Top Bottom