Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from Sunny London (09.00am GMT)

This mornings neighbours plunder brought in a healthy 25,600 coins and 23 launch ready blue chests, of which 10 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Monday 9th May, have just been sent. Hope the gifts get through.

My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and today, my inbox was once again full. I've also updated my signature.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All

I have sent out all my gifts for today, and thank you for those received ! I no longer have a backlog !!! Hooray ! :)

I spent all of last week flying to all the Powerful Delta locations. As a result I got 8 placings in the world rankings yielding 2000 coins and a bronze chest.

I have upgraded my control tower so all buildings are now at level 7.

I always thought that to purchase a S1 variant of a particular plane would be the cost of the basic plane plus the gold and silver tokens
I now find that they only cost the gold and silver tokens, which means a Turbojet S1 costs the same as a Falcon S1. Seems strange to me but I purchased a Powerful Delta S1 and will buy a Giant S1 when the tokens allow. ( Currently 21 Gold and 45 silver )

I have built a Private School, and have started replacing my existing hangers to level 5 hangers. ( 4 done , 5 to go )

From Wednesday I am away for a week with little internet access. My gifting will be erratic so please bear with me. I will be back in action on 19th May.

In the meantime a big thank you for all the good advice I have received this week and enjoy yourselves !

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts are out from !KB and !KB2
Have a great day, afternoon, evening, siesta, and/or pleasant dreams.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Building another Sweets factory.. I need more lollipops! ;) Also, still looking for headsets if anyone has any... 117 flights -> 1 Headset!

If any of you need something specific, please PM me!

@Doc a few more wall speakers coming your way!

Good evening,
Thanks for received gifts :).
>>>>>>>> I remember I was at level 10 or 12 when i joined the forum and now has reached the level of 60 in several months, and it took me a very big effort and a difficult and boring times but the truth is I owe thanks to many of the members here in the Forum. In moments I would have walked out, but they encouraged me to progress to this level and continue to help me with all of their possibilities .............. so many thanks to them and welcome to my modest city.(y)<<<<<<<<
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom