Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Folks I will not be playing my windows version of APC for awhile. Today I was let go from my job after 19 years. I had been using my company issued laptop to play the game and that was confiscated. I guess that new superstar they hired, after only five days on the job and two years of experience, will take over for my position. Please do not send gifts to my game as I do not know when I will be back online.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Folks I will not be playing my windows version of APC for awhile. Today I was let go from my job after 19 years. I had been using my company issued laptop to play the game and that was confiscated. I guess that new superstar they hired, after only five days on the job and two years of experience, will take over for my position. Please do not send gifts to my game as I do not know when I will be back online.
Geez, sorry to hear this bad news.
Hope to see you around soon.
-Comet18

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today for yesterday
WTR1 () 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
Gorrion (@gorrion) 2H
MikeO3 (@m-bari) 2H
MikeO4 (@m-bari) 2H
(@Wired Parrott) 2H
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) 2H to #Joe7
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) beacon
Yetti (@uyetti) beacon
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
AgentL (@Agent_L) knife
Cath (@wydaho) knife
Cats (@cats are awesome) lamp
Hamilton404 (@sophiaelizabeth) lamp
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon)
(@Aero Aereola) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
HMYH (@Husam) wire
Mike47 (@Mike47) wire

Comet18 Gifts sent Today for today
WTR1 () 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
Gorrion (@gorrion) 2H
MikeO (@m-bari) 2H
MikeO3 (@m-bari) 2H
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) 2H
(@Wired Parrott) 2H
Vivke (@Vivke) catering
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
AgentL (@Agent_L) knife
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) knife
Cath (@wydaho) knife
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) knife
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) knife
(@Aero Aereola) prop
gbswales99 (@gbswales) riveter
Bolleke xxx() supply
Cris (@Joe7) wcompass to #Joe7
Mike47 (@Mike47) wire

Sorry for the bad news :( i wish if i can help you.
Good Luck

sorry to here it, going to miss u buddy

So sorry to hear this, @Davejoyg. Praying you will find a position quickly for a company that will appreciate you!

FRIDAY Gifts
One Five of Hearts and Four Four of Hearts left!

Thank you for the gifts @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @Aero Aereola @david smith (gamerader) @Wasted Eagle @gorrion @Harcourt @andreasmrg

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @david smith (gameradar2) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho (Bear) @Vivke @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @crescent moon @Radu81 @ItsRalphy @Husam (HMYH)

Please return with event items (see signature)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
:D
@BearFlights have you been receiving gifts from my cath/wydaho account? Have been sending regularly but noticed that you have only mentioned ones received from my bear account. Just want to be sure we haven't lost each other as neighbors! :wideyed:

Wow - I am so sorry to hear such terrible news. Hopefully there is a new job on the horizon. Will definitely NOT delete you as I am sure you will be able to transfer your game to a new computer. Best wishes and hope to see you back here again soon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Terrible news Dave. Went thru a similar situation myself a few years ago. Stay positive, keep your eyes and ears open and know that you'll soon end up in a better place with new and exciting challenges. Best of luck and please keep us posted on your search.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
I have a question on the event - once you have 6 Russian eggs, is there any benefit to harvesting mushrooms? I've got 100 magic mirrors in storage to use once I'm able to complete the hangar and get a plane.
I'm curious about that too... I have 5 Russian eggs at this point and am running out of room for them.

Even with the 5, I've gotten exactly 1 door out of them over the past 4 days. Countless flights (3 jets, 2 Deltas and 1 turbo) have so far yielded a total of 5 cards, 2 of which are doubles.

I have a question on the event - once you have 6 Russian eggs, is there any benefit to harvesting mushrooms? I've got 100 magic mirrors in storage to use once I'm able to complete the hangar and get a plane.
I wouldn't use any of my neighbor visits to harvest mushrooms. If someone were to send you a knife, by all means, harvest your own. You can sell the Russian eggs for 600 coins each, so getting over six is not a bad thing - just not something to use extra energy on. I have 12 Russian eggs and 17 English eggs. You can bet I'm going to sell all but 3 each of them when the event is over.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Davejoyg - I am very sorry to hear about your misfortune. Unfortunately, nowadays, it comes down to money, benefits, and the "Old Vs. New blood" way of thinking. Doesn't make it any easier to take, or make it better, but most of the time, this sort of thinking has a tendency to backfire on them. So you have that thought going for you, as well as what @Aero Aereola said above. Keep the positive attitude, look it at as an unplanned fresh start, and my you soon find a spot that make you happy, and allows you to fulfill whatever new goals you set for yourself.

Will also keep you as a neighbor on both accounts for that time you can come back to the PC side! And stop by once in a while to say hi!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola & @wydaho - I would say it's a personal choice. But after 2 Russian eggs, and lot's of mirrors, I went back to my normal collecting with visits. The only thing the mushroom harvesting gets you is the Russian egg. So, it's kind of pointless, unless you have room for lots of eggs, or you're trying to get more of them. Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary...:D :)

@Aero Aereola & @wydaho - I would say it's a personal choice. But after 2 Russian eggs, and lot's of mirrors, I went back to my normal collecting with visits. The only thing the mushroom harvesting gets you is the Russian egg. So, it's kind of pointless, unless you have room for lots of eggs, or you're trying to get more of them. Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary...:D :)
agree with you did the same thing, I'm collecting launch items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom