Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 11, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

giphy.gif

Weekend Code - *goldpot17*
Thank you. This thread is so quiet! - I am going through a massive period of change at the moment - redundancy, new job, relocation to a different part of the country and living in a hotel whilst we move, Mrs Ralphy having to leave her job and find another - Phew, its kept me pretty quiet, but should start getting normal again in 2 weeks or so.

Managed my 600 stars - whoop whoop and spent real money (grrrr) on greenies to expand my city so I could getting it looking right again - too cramped and my city has to look like somewhere I could really live for me! LOL

Happy sunday gang

sunshine.png

Thank you. This thread is so quiet! - I am going through a massive period of change at the moment - redundancy, new job, relocation to a different part of the country and living in a hotel whilst we move, Mrs Ralphy having to leave her job and find another - Phew, its kept me pretty quiet, but should start getting normal again in 2 weeks or so.

Managed my 600 stars - whoop whoop and spent real money (grrrr) on greenies to expand my city so I could getting it looking right again - too cramped and my city has to look like somewhere I could really live for me! LOL

Happy sunday gang

View attachment 18808
Congrats on the stars and best wishes during your transition

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Happy sunday gang

View attachment 18808

During this evenings cocktail hour, I will raise a glass to you and Mrs Ralphy. I will keep my fingers crossed and wish you both well. It is a considerable amount to go through, extremely stressful time, with all those things rolled into one, all happening at the same time. Lesser people would have folded under all that stress.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins

During this evenings cocktail hour, I will raise a glass to you and Mrs Ralphy. I will keep my fingers crossed and wish you both well. It is a considerable amount to go through, extremely stressful time, with all those things rolled into one, all happening at the same time. Lesser people would have folded under all that stress.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
We have raised more than a glass or two, and folded a number of times, but we keep smiling! - thank you
drunk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom