Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
My game just updated in windows - though the new "daily task" that I see in android is not there yet - hope it will be as it looks achievable.

My Gift list in signature has been updated but I show it here just one time
Additional Radar, Aircraft Tire, Attitude Indicator, Bed, Blanket, Boring Machine, Centrifuge, Communications Antenna, Controller, Cooling Chamber, Copy Machine, De-icer, EarPlugs, Reader, Ergonomic Chair, Flight Catering, Fruit Lollipop, Fuel (20), Fuel Additives, Filled Candies, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Glazing Machine, Granulator, Imprinter, Intercom, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Perfume, Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Pruning Shears**, Sandbag, Skin Care Products, Slide Rule, Sleeping Pill, Sorting Robot, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stabilized Binoculars, Video Wall, VR Headset, Wireless Compass, X-Ray Flaw Detector

**For those of you listed on one of my two drones these normally only send Fuel 20 but for the duration of quest I will send pruning shears to anyone who has them in their signature
(sorry I don't have time to check signatures with the drones)

Please note I have stopped doing the big quests so please do not return or send pruning shears

My game just updated in windows - though the new "daily task" that I see in android is not there yet - hope it will be as it looks achievable.

Additional Radar, Aircraft Tire, Attitude Indicator, Bed, Blanket, Boring Machine, Centrifuge, Communications Antenna, Controller, Cooling Chamber, Copy Machine, De-icer, EarPlugs, Reader, Ergonomic Chair, Flight Catering, Fruit Lollipop, Fuel (20), Fuel Additives, Filled Candies, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Glazing Machine, Granulator, Imprinter, Intercom, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Level, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Perfume, Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Pruning Shears**, Sandbag, Skin Care Products, Slide Rule, Sleeping Pill, Sorting Robot, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stabilized Binoculars, Video Wall, VR Headset, Wireless Compass, X-Ray Flaw Detector

**For those of you listed on one of my two drones these normally only send Fuel 20 but for the duration of quest I will send pruning shears to anyone who has them in their signature

Please note I have stopped doing the big quests so please do not return or send pruning shears
Will show up later.
In my game it was the same (y)

It showed up at reset time on mine. Crescent2 lagged a little, but it showed up about 15 minutes later.

@crescent moon Event complete ? :eek::eek::eek: (y)
You was really fast. What bonus did you used ?
I just updated the game :D
1 golden dice, 1 spyglass, sky captain, 2 family tickets and 2 alarm clocks. It helped that I had a lot of romantic passenger buildings from last year. Crescent2 isn't finished yet, still need 1 flower, 2 glazed cakes, and 3 big heart teddy's. Used the same bonuses, but it did not do nearly as well.

Drops from neighbors for pruning shears was LOUSY! Even with bonuses. I just decided to depend on gifts from neighbors.

1 golden dice, 1 spyglass, sky captain, 2 family tickets and 2 alarm clocks. It helped that I had a lot of romantic passenger buildings from last year. Crescent2 isn't finished yet, still need 1 flower, 2 glazed cakes, and 3 big heart teddy's. Used the same bonuses, but it did not do nearly as well.

Drops from neighbors for pruning shears was LOUSY! Even with bonuses. I just decided to depend on gifts from neighbors.
Only had to pay for golden dice, I already had all the other bonuses.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (05.55am GMT London)

I will shortly be reaching level 61 and the following giftable items will become available to me to gift to my neighbours - Hammer Drill, Bed and E-Reader - I will gift these where I see them on the neighbours name tabs. My thanks to all of you for helping me to reach this point in my game, I could not have done it without your help and support. I will also gift pruning shears where they have been requested.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Good morning gang - some updates:-
1) Event done (I didn't complete in 2015 but was nearly there, so didn't take a lot). Have not hit "complete" as I am flying for stars, and have loads of passenger buildings from the last two years events
2) @BelleAIr - you are spot on, great tip - clicked on GI logo bottom left, then the event tab and got 2 greenies instantly - didn't have to complete the two events, just clicking to go to the screens they wanted was enough, I got the greenies before I logged into either - fab tip
3) I can no longer gift DRAWING BOARDS, sorry if I was sending you those

Great days flying gang

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning gang - some updates:-
1) Event done (I didn't complete in 2015 but was nearly there, so didn't take a lot). Have not hit "complete" as I am flying for stars, and have loads of passenger buildings from the last two years events
2) @BelleAIr - you are spot on, great tip - clicked on GI logo bottom left, then the event tab and got 2 greenies instantly - didn't have to complete the two events, just clicking to go to the screens they wanted was enough, I got the greenies before I logged into either - fab tip
3) I can no longer gift DRAWING BOARDS, sorry if I was sending you those

Great days flying gang

I just got 1 green note, not 2

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
:(:( - did you do both events in there, it was 1 greenie for each?

Yes, I did - however the one green note obtained allowed me to purchase my second plot of land, so I do not mind so much about one missing green note - thanks to you and @BelleAIr for your post's.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (11.25am GMT London)

My thanks for gifts received on this day, Saturday 4th February, go to @Harcourt - @David Toad - @must_dash - @gbswales - @Cath - @porvillewright - @Radu81 - @WAMike - @Wired Parrott - @david smith - @crescent moon - @Blue Aero - @Davejoyg - @CoachBissett and @BelleAIr - for fuel, passengers and building items, they are all greatly welcomed.

Take Away Food Tonight - plain papadum, onion bhaji, special fried rice, lamb rogon josh, plain nan and chilled bear - enough to feed the many.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good morning @gbswales the daily task starts at the same time as the gifting/visiting re-sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom