Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - Jan 28, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with a heavy heart that I share with you that my sister suddenly and tragically lost her husband today. Beth, along with her children Olivia, 4, Nicholas 3, and Emily 1 will need my undivided support and attention over the next few days as we process our grief and figure out what's next. Therefore, I will be away from the game for the next few days.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.:cry:
I'm so terribly sorry, Phil! I'll be praying for you and your family.

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you that my sister suddenly and tragically lost her husband today. Beth, along with her children Olivia, 4, Nicholas 3, and Emily 1 will need my undivided support and attention over the next few days as we process our grief and figure out what's next. Therefore, I will be away from the game for the next few days.

My thoughts are with you and yours at this sad time.

Sorry for your loss and I hope you, your sister, her children and the whole family get through this dark and painful period. Indeed death be not proud.

Sorry to hear that.

May I offer my deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time
Praying for you :cry:

Hi All,

Just to say Windows 10 updated to Feature Update 1809. This took 5 hours to complete !!

If you have already updated, no problem

If not …………………………………...

Regards
Harcourt
Mine updated to 1809 last December. Didn't have a choice - Home version. I think it took 3-4 hours. I kept changing my active hours so it wouldn't install, but I guess I messed up somewhere along the line. I'm looking forward to the April update - Home users can pause updates for up to 7 days! :woot::woot::woot:

I'm so sorry for you and your family Phil!

yup, I give it half an hour, then will do gifting and visiting as I need my beauty sleep!

Go to bed looking like
old.png

Wake up looking like
yonh.png

A good trick if you can pull it off !!

Regards
Harcourt

NB You can see how bored I am waiting for the b****y upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom