Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH - LEVEL 61!

Now need all furniture factory items, and can gift HAMMER DRILL, BED and E-READER

To celebrate I am doing a red launch, hoping we can go quick and be back for the smaller items launch tomorrow - so QL's would be fab! - see the launch thread and join me, party time!!!

YEAH - LEVEL 61!

Now need all furniture factory items, and can gift HAMMER DRILL, BED and E-READER

To celebrate I am doing a red launch, hoping we can go quick and be back for the smaller items launch tomorrow - so QL's would be fab! - see the launch thread and join me, party time!!!
congrats1.jpg

That was quick !!

Regards
Harcourt

Hello everyone, long time no seeing you, Just a short note to tell you all I miss you and can't wait to start flying again. We have been in the process of moving. Buying and Selling is so time consuming. Miss you all and be talking to you soon. Doc
Hi - sent an invite, would love to connect again

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
hi this week i expierenced how it feels when not able to internet/ read n post

finally phonebattery charging again... I thought, yes it did, but..
whilst writing this reply it (the battery died on me)

goin' from 51% to zero just like that, in a minute
but almost at next lvl.

i saw someone in the +60 levels, going up two a day! I did also 2day!

erm what else , oh yeah so i kinda updated siggy but more important is i had 3 bonus' going on and it quite anoying when the game suddenly stops due to lack of battry charge

but i'm good again
everybody else also i wish&hope

still in need of items and much abliged for gifts revcieved this week :D(y)

but i now have in mind that some players, not a member on this forum, can and will read the postings here!

that probably why so many players come to invite. I mean i already down with +120 neighbours wich i like of course

question: What did y'all did with the 10 free greenies (*dino404*)
i accidently spent 4 on a item for buildingconstruct, n the remaining eight i've had, on the 8 greenies small(1by1space) building that will give pax evere twenty minutes

glad to be able to post again and to bore everyone with them
by the way, bonus code *dino* & kingkong on the tele...what are the odds:D(y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
YEAH - LEVEL 61!

good job are u gonna buy a tbird or not?
erm ralph it supposed to be mi birthday again , tomorrow, but i (me also) are not twins just a little crazy.so, but i mean for real this time i know it's for real its my party n would love some cakes again

YEAH - LEVEL 61!

Congratulations @ItsRalphy I can send Edge Banding Machines in exchange for Hammer Drills if you like:D

D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola I can get you Hammer Drills and Edge Banding Machines depending on what neighbor list I have you at.
And the one that you might not be on, you can add me for the other item.
As for gifting; today is the first day of my regular school year schedule. Of course that doesn't go without saying that I might sleep in on the weekends, but gifts will be daily unless technicalities get in the way.
So gifts are out from KB1 and KB2.
Speaking of KB1, I have changed my profile to reflect prioritized needs. Those beds are very expensive to make and it cost a lot to add more shifts to beef up production. I mean 80 greenies for a second shift?? 120 to work round the clock??
So if you see this on neighbor list yes it is me. I had to eliminate the 1 and abbreviate the factory needs e-readers and beds.
Like having to fly to Mogadishu for earplugs using a lollipop and blanket, so do you need a lollipop and bed to chase down e-readers, in Pyongyang. Thank you for the wonderful gifts today, the launches done with fellow Astronauts. I shall return on the morrow.
PS*** Although Furniture Factory #3 is not under construction as of yet, machinery will still be accepted.
KB1.JPG

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
The game started acting up - it was as if the Duke was trying to land over and over and the screen kept refreshing to another position- I was in the last throws of gifting so I quickly sent Fuel20 to everyone I had left as I only had two minutes to the new gift period - I figured fuel 20 is always acceptable and better than missing a gift. So have now sent all of Thursdays gifts and the problem seems to have settled down now

Really sympathise with you having had that happen to me before, but, and please take this in the spirit meant - I think GI could use a Quality Control Engineer?? - maybe something to all our benefit?

(sorry LOL)
I mention it in every time, after I tell them how they did

The game started acting up - it was as if the Duke was trying to land over and over and the screen kept refreshing to another position- I was in the last throws of gifting so I quickly sent Fuel20 to everyone I had left as I only had two minutes to the new gift period - I figured fuel 20 is always acceptable and better than missing a gift. So have now sent all of Thursdays gifts and the problem seems to have settled down now
It was suggested to either delete the road by the airship dock, or move the dock to an area without a road for a couple of hours. Took care of the problem.

Replied before I read, but as @crescent moon said, remove it from the road and it leaves you alone. Just put it back when he comes back town. Hopefully they fix it soon!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola I can get you Hammer Drills and Edge Banding Machines depending on what neighbor list I have you at.
And the one that you might not be on, you can add me for the other item.
As for gifting; today is the first day of my regular school year schedule. Of course that doesn't go without saying that I might sleep in on the weekends, but gifts will be daily unless technicalities get in the way.
So gifts are out from KB1 and KB2.
Speaking of KB1, I have changed my profile to reflect prioritized needs. Those beds are very expensive to make and it cost a lot to add more shifts to beef up production. I mean 80 greenies for a second shift?? 120 to work round the clock??
So if you see this on neighbor list yes it is me. I had to eliminate the 1 and abbreviate the factory needs e-readers and beds.
Like having to fly to Mogadishu for earplugs using a lollipop and blanket, so do you need a lollipop and bed to chase down e-readers, in Pyongyang. Thank you for the wonderful gifts today, the launches done with fellow Astronauts. I shall return on the morrow.
PS*** Although Furniture Factory #3 is not under construction as of yet, machinery will still be accepted.View attachment 4094
I'm neighbours with both your accounts, Sent a bed to KB1 and Nav Module to KB2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
The other thing that re-sets is the gifts - I've gifted multiple gifts to many of my neighbours - do not know if they are getting through. If you find multiple gifts, in your gift inbox, do let me know. If I close down my game and re-open, I can re-gift again, although I will loose all that I've earned from this morning.
I got something from you yesterday but didn't record what I received. It was one item however, didn't receive multiple gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom