Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@tassan - Some other people in the forum are also experiencing not being able to update it manually. I, as well as a lot of others had it happen on it's own, even though we have auto updates turned off.

The only thing I can suggest, is possibly uninstall the game, and try and download it again, and maybe it will update to the current version.

As for neighbors not responding to your neighbor requests, if they don't know you, they may not be as open to accepting it. Or, it could be related to you not being upgraded yet. These are guesses on my part, as I have no inner knowledge (Nor do I really want any) of how G! operates.
@Ten33go
When I updated my game I only did it one time from the admin user account. So it updated both of the KB twins at the same time. The only thing I had to do was turn that music off, lol and gather together again my long lost neighbors.

Hi,

I have analysed my Gifts in and out since the upgrade. The effect of losing Fuel20 from my support account has been substantial, even though I gained it on my main account. Accordingly I now have a third account (Game Name Harc- No Gift )
During the course of today will be sending out invites to those whose priority gift is Fuel20. I will leave it up to you to accept or not !

Regards
Harcourt

@Akims , @Blue Aero , @Captain WH Rollins , @cats are awesome , @crescent moon , @WAMike (2), @Husam , @hoi-(itemneeded) , @ItsRalphy , @Joe7 , @KenDuckySmith (KB2), @Laosge , @Phil G , @Radu81 , @RavenENTP , @Saralaraloola , @suckerp , @Kris (Turion) , @Vivke , @Wired Parrott
we are friends (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
gifts away. siggy updated. gifting list updated as of page 9. Many invites sent out from support account. It still has no neighbor code. A few more neighbor codes to send out before I start begging forum members to add me back.

700k from first falcon runway.

Grateful thanks for incoming building gifts to both accounts.

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

Good Evening Flyers (17.15pm GMT London)

My game contiues to reset itself every time I open it. The problem began early this morning and has continued to do so throughout the entire day and I've had quite enough. With this in mind, I've decided to take a short break from the game.
My regards and respects to all forum members
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins ,

You are probably right to take a break and enjoy some decent weather.
I will happily start the Blue Launch on Friday. It is my turn. So don't worry about that.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom