Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows windows version game crashing all the time

game keeps crashing and freezing
Depends on what you mean by "keeps crashing and freezing". If it is every few minutes, then contact G! support through the official website.

If it is a few times per day, this is "normal" for the Windows version.
A few tips for Windows users:
- If you collect a bunch of fuel from your gifts and send off planes --> visit Madlen before collecting pax from your own city
- if you get a very important drop from a collection --> go visit Madlen
- If you are running a VC contract --> visit Madlen every ~12 buildings that you bring into your Magic Square/Garden

Basically... any time something significant happens, go visit Madlen to 'save' your progress. Even if the game crashes when I visit her, the progress is saved for me.

If you hate this option, then look into how to transfer your game to one of the other options (I am definitely NOT the expert on this!)

Happy flying! :)

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
Depends on what you mean by "keeps crashing and freezing". If it is every few minutes, then contact G! support through the official website.

- If you collect a bunch of fuel from your gifts and send off planes --> visit Madlen before collecting pax from your own city
- If you are running a VC contract --> visit Madlen every ~12 buildings that you bring into your Magic Square/Garden

Basically... any time something significant happens, go visit Madlen to 'save' your progress. Even if the game crashes when I visit her, the progress is saved for me.

If you hate this option, then look into how to transfer your game to one of the other options (I am definitely NOT the expert on this!)

The game crashes everytime even visiting madlen, it frezzens 3 times then crashes, everytime

Ms. Private Pilot

800+ Star Club
All New Tadashi Alliance

@Jenn B, thank you for sharing your Windows tips to prevent it from crashing. As you said, I too noticed Windows crashes after significant happenings. Never thought to visit Madlen. I enjoy hearing from those who have been playing AC for years.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Thank you. Do you know if I can transfer my existing game? Is there any advantage in doing so?

Thx
P
You can transfer your existing game, but you need to be really careful when doing so as to not lose all your progress. I'm more than happy to provide help (I've done this countless times). Just send me a PM. :giggle:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
YEP And I've been gripin bout it since V7 rolled out seems like eons ago now but GI blamed microdummies and the dummies blamed GI. Same goes for the 4.99 USD offer in events,...........they blame each other

YEP And I've been gripin bout it since V7 rolled out seems like eons ago now but GI blamed microdummies and the dummies blamed GI. Same goes for the 4.99 USD offer in events,...........they blame each other
Perhaps the traditional online game is one in which the client is downloaded to the computer, and the operating company is responsible for the server and maintains the game data.
One is a game developed by KOEI, a well-known Japanese game company, at the end of the middle century (the era of Columbus' great voyage).
I have played it for almost 8 years, and I have never had any problems such as game crash or game data error.
Occasionally, the game will be interrupted for unknown reasons due to network transmission.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
My Windows game on the Microsoft Store Level 89 has just started crashing in the last event updates. Seems to be related to the new event, visitors visiting or I just added a space on my launch side (expansion level 278). Has anyone noticed a change in crashes recently?

My Windows game on the Microsoft Store Level 89 has just started crashing in the last event updates. Seems to be related to the new event, visitors visiting or I just added a space on my launch side (expansion level 278). Has anyone noticed a change in crashes recently?
Not really. All my MS store supports freeze every now and then, i suspect when neighbors do visits and the game is open. But it has been like this for more than a year. On the other side, my GI store supports don’t usually freeze, as @Paula also experienced.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Not really. All my MS store supports freeze every now and then, i suspect when neighbors do visits and the game is open. But it has been like this for more than a year. On the other side, my GI store supports don’t usually freeze, as @Paula also experienced.
The game has been repeatedly closing (crashing) on me. Suspect a memory issue due to visitors but I had just recently added an expansion. Really frustrating.

Top Bottom