Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows windows version game crashing all the time

Depends on what you mean by "keeps crashing and freezing". If it is every few minutes, then contact G! support through the official website.

If it is a few times per day, this is "normal" for the Windows version.
A few tips for Windows users:
- If you collect a bunch of fuel from your gifts and send off planes --> visit Madlen before collecting pax from your own city
- if you get a very important drop from a collection --> go visit Madlen
- If you are running a VC contract --> visit Madlen every ~12 buildings that you bring into your Magic Square/Garden

Basically... any time something significant happens, go visit Madlen to 'save' your progress. Even if the game crashes when I visit her, the progress is saved for me.

If you hate this option, then look into how to transfer your game to one of the other options (I am definitely NOT the expert on this!)

Happy flying! :)
i've had the worst luck with gi support, i've been waiting 6+ months to fix my premium pass buy and alliance flight issue

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
https://www.facebook.com/doug.pratt.39
Username
Memphisdoug
I am having a terrible time with the game lagging and crashing. For example, if I click on a button to collect a collection it takes 12 seconds before I am given the item. It used to be instantaneous. I have filed many help requests but all they tell me is they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed in future downloads. It is making the game unenjoyable to play.

Top Bottom