Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update is available

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck . working on system restore now. My only thing was I had to go back to 29 April which was last restore point prior to update. If this method of yours works, I owe you big time. My only losses will be money I spent for 224 greenies and a green and blue launch that were done on 30 April and 1 May.

As long as you didn't buy those greenies during that time you should have them back--- edit oh I see you did buy them

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck I lost my greenies and hope to get them back but the restore point worked.
Maybe I will just get compensated for greenie losses as my blue launch was right there landed on left of town.
I also jumped from level 40 all the way to 50 and have jumped a few stars as well.
I owe you big time. give me some time to see what i have changed on needs and items to send to update signature using tablet.
Whatever you need lol and I have to give, it's yours.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys, this things happening... Even GI is not the best, and we know that.

Personally, i play this game for fun! And believe me, there were many times that something did not worked as it should, or there was several days when new update come and bug(s) was/were fixed. But, at the end: it is a game. Only.

Sometimes, meanwhile if something is not working, we have more time to go out, visit some friends, talk with them (not via phone/tablet) and drink a beer :sneaky: (or cola :woot: ), do some exercise, playing board games, .......
Just to do something else... When AC is back, we can continue our fun... But stil, it is a game. Only. And for me it will stay like that. :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
I understand, however I invested real money on this game and had planned to do so again in the future because I do want to support the developers.

But almost 24 hours have passed and no fix. It doesn't even seem to be a serious issue as people are getting their games back and leveling up to 50 just by using restore codes or restoring the system.

I can't do either and it's kind of a bummer, I was competing in the top 100, had a launch going. Now others are progressing and I'm stuck.

Oh well, hopefully a fix will come soon

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
My letter to GI:
Just updated my windows 8 airport game and now it will not load. Just goes to white boot up screen for 15 seconds and then crashes.
EEEKE
help!
Their reply:
Your request (#5528692) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

We shall get back to you shortly!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue As an administrator, are you in any way associated with GI? Employee, sanctioned, anything?

Bjs
The answer is no. I am not know to GI as anything but as player. Ivan may know me as a administrator for this forum because my name is prominently displayed with my title. I don't know if Ivan flagged my name for attention.

I followed regular procedure and contacted GI through email and gave them my game information as well as the level I am on.
I did this Friday night, they answered back today and I am expecting a further answer over the next 2 days.

I am not offend by your question. I understand your frustration as I am waiting for the restoration of my game also.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cosmic Blue LOL no offense intended. More curiosity.

I understand they are overwhelmed with issues. Just kind of shocked they would release something that seems to be failing so many (it seems) English users. I would expect to see a few minor glitches with a major rollout but not loading seems they rushed this out prematurely.

My main frustration comes from the fact that I arranged for a total geek-out AC binge this weekend. Cleared my weekend just for the rollout. Just about completed Russian event and ready to do huge upgrade - even loaded up on greenies.

Anyhow, best of luck for a speedy recovery to you and everyone else here.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Oh, who is Ivan and how did you become an administrator?

Ivan is known as free2play on this forum and is one of the Airport City game designers. He honors by listening to our suggestions.

I worked my way up to administrator by first helping out on this forum without expectation of reward, when the old moderators retired from this forum. I was invited to be a moderator on this forum and continued to help out.

Dave the owner has to go away from time to time on business and upgraded me to administrator to handle details like upgrading members with various titles when he is not available.

I am one of 2 administrators. GT City is the other who also worked is way up. Greensmith is a moderator on this forum who also worked his way up.

Sorry to hear so many are stuck. As I said when it wouldn't work after upgrading I just uninstalled the game since I have a restore code I use several times a week usually when my game resets to level1. This got me up and running, however, this morning when I started the game I found my game auto updated even though auto update has never worked on my PC despite being set to do so. Luckily the update went through nicely and the game worked fine. I realized it updated when I started he game and their were a whole slew of new quests listed. Hopefully everyone is up and running soon. :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Frustrating. The game wont start. All the fuel stash I collected to get into top 10 all waste. Cant uninstall and reinstall coz last time around I lost the entire game. So frustrating.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Support has just answered asking me game logs and I have send it to them, so I can say you that they are working on this issue. Meanwhile, be calm and enjoy the weekend

Top Bottom