Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows update / Event start

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
The latest event never started on my Windows PC.
I play every day but I never had a pop-up screen for an update.
Now I have only 3 days and 1 hour to go!!

How is that possible?
Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

is your downloads set to automatic or manual.

Thee was no formal notification, since there were a number of things happening at GI. They may have overlooked it.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I rarely get a pop-up. Once I read in the forum that an event is available, I go to the windows store and manually download it.

This time around I too had to manually download the 7.9.6 update - normally this happens automatically. But since I do not do the events, it was not a problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I give up - after 30 minutes on Google Play, I can't figure out how to update - evry time I go in, I get a different set of screens. I'm too tired of screwing around with something that should be (and WAS) automatic.
Are you playing on android? Your profile says windows pc, which means you should be going to windows store, not google play.

In which case - you won't find an update - because windows hasn't updated yet!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Are you playing on android? Your profile says windows pc, which means you should be going to windows store, not google play.

In which case - you won't find an update - because windows hasn't updated yet!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
open google play; next to search for apps there are 3 lines, tap that, then tap my apps and games

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie

What are you mad about? I already got the update on my support acct. I never got that before my main acct in the past, it was ALWAYS a day or 2 behind - which is why I thot there was a problem. Lighten up.

What are you mad about? I already got the update on my support acct. I never got that before my main acct in the past, it was ALWAYS a day or 2 behind - which is why I thot there was a problem. Lighten up.
I was angry because we windows players had to wait over 24 hours to get the update. It happens waaaay too often. If I could justify the expense, I'd buy another tablet and transfer my game to android (or ios).

Top Bottom