Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 3rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
Hi All Back from a wonderful vacation on the Outer Banks of NC. And still whole (no shark bites) LOL. I tried to stay on top of sending gifts and visiting, but laying in the sun sometimes takes precedence.

Back to business, 613 Yenta I got your friend request but it went to waiting reply so I can't add you as a friend. Same goes to *Paris, Doc and Brazil. I am going to delete them please send me another request or your friend code. (mine is..ws3tr82).

Thanks again to all for the gift and let me know if there is anything you need that I can send you. from my account or Erick (Urami) that's my son and he is working around the clock so I am trying to keep up woth both games.

MaryAnn

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi friends,
i have to format my computer. Doing that i will delete my Airport city Game (all levels and buildings i have)?:(:(:(
Thanks

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Laosge - Sorry to hear you have to format your PC. If you format it, all of your current Airport City progress will be lost. However, when you get up and going again, I think you have to play until at least level 3, then contact GI and see if you can get a recovery code, which would put you back up to where you are right now, before the formatting.

Someone feel free to jump in and correct this if I am wrong - I'm still relatively new myself. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - Sorry to hear you have to format your PC. If you format it, all of your current Airport City progress will be lost. However, when you get up and going again, I think you have to play until at least level 3, then contact GI and see if you can get a recovery code, which would put you back up to where you are right now, before the formatting.

Someone feel free to jump in and correct this if I am wrong - I'm still relatively new myself. :D
Thanks a lot Ten33go for your help.;) I already posted this question in the forum but no answer from GI. How do we contact them?
In the forum aswell?

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Major
code: wexqzam

what do u need??

I need: 1 guest book, 4 projectors, 2 staplers, 2 calculators, 2 whiteboards, 1 radar, 1 turkish delight, 1 flat skimming stone, 1 sandalwood, 1 inflatable pillow, 2 engineering designs, 1 coconut, 1 channel bar, 1 knight headpiece, 2 sunscreen, 1 golden gate photo, 1 knight (chess piece), 2 wristbands, 2 first aid kits, 1 rubber duck.

please and thanks.
I have plenty of gifts to give, just let me know what you need!!

Welcome to the forum family Ben,

You might want to add the items you can send to your signature.
I believe some of the items you are requesting cannot be gifted, only acquired through flights. Maybe take a look at the items you can gift and at a couple of the other signatures on the forum for an example.

Have fun!
Dave

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wexqzam
Username
Major
cheers dave, ur totally right, most of the the things that can be sent/traded though i don't need, mainly need quest items. back to taking aaaaaages to build up anything i guess. Thanks for ur help/suggestion

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wexqzam
Username
Major
Major

code: wexqzam

My send inventory: 2x fuel( 3units), passengers (5) + (10), fuel catalyst, bath towel, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, copy machine, vhandling line, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, space ship engine, aircon, slide rule, eau du toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, w/a binoculars.

I need: landing lamps,chocolate candies, projector x5, radar, guest book, 2x stapler, 2x whiteboard, 2x calculator. + handling lines

any help would be appreciated. cheers.

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Good to hear they figured it out for you. Hope you get the code soon. Hopefully they put something out soon to make it compatible, as I'm holding off install Windows 10 (Already downloaded) until GI does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom