Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Comet18 @WhatHappenedNow Thanks! I always figured the bonuses had something to do with visits but never knew the specifics. So, is there any way for me to get a Training Center? I think that was the prize for the space race thing just as I was starting to get my mc's built. I have seen it can come from mystery building 2 with Duke but that is not available when he visits

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thx for the gifts!

@KenDuckySmith : Fuel Hose
@Cluck : Flight Catering
@Nicks : Fuel Hose
@Pascal-Airport : Shredder
@Keivan : Hull Parts
@Eric K : Flight Catering
@Dan Jansen : Spare Prop
@Susi : Choc Candies
@Wired Parrott : Fuel Hose
@WAMike : Flight Catering
@Comet18 : Cognac
@cward : Flight Catering
@strats : Cognac (I hope you receive it this time!)
@.sv : Landing Lamp
@900 : Cognac
@Rainer : flight catering
@ItsRalphy : flight catering
@SactoDave : Choc Candies
@HS72 : Fuel Hose
@Vivke : Packaging Machine

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
@Vivke i removed you from my neighbour list. I had you as neighbour and was able to visit you. Had the same thing with other people. Could you delete the request? Then we try and add friend codes again.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Thank you everyone for your gifts. Sent mine out for today.
Looks like event is a wash for me.
Have to REALLY consider doing another one. This has been a total WASTE of TIME.
Everyday since it opened have pretty well click 5 neighbours markets on every allowable visit (missed 1 day in total time of event), and my own 5 markets at least 12 to 15 times a day. Still need two Dairy to complete and have less then 7 hours.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
thx for the gifts!

@KenDuckySmith : Fuel Hose
@Cluck : Flight Catering
@Nicks : Fuel Hose
@Pascal-Airport : Shredder
@Keivan : Hull Parts
@Eric K : Flight Catering
@Dan Jansen : Spare Prop
@Susi : Choc Candies
@Wired Parrott : Fuel Hose
@WAMike : Flight Catering
@Comet18 : Cognac
@cward : Flight Catering
@strats : Cognac (I hope you receive it this time!)
@.sv : Landing Lamp
@900 : Cognac
@Rainer : flight catering
@ItsRalphy : flight catering
@SactoDave : Choc Candies
@HS72 : Fuel Hose
@Vivke : Packaging Machine
Got it! Thanks

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Well, that event was something. I had my first fish drop of the event just over 13 hours before the end of the event, so I figured I had a chance of completing the event. Two spy glasses later (covering pretty much the rest of that time,) no drops from neighbors through two days worth of visits. My last run through my markets (within an hour of the end of the event), my third fish drops. Since I was so close, I used some spare greenies for a Easter Set collection, and I got my last fish (ending up with the Dali Theater and Museum and a Rabbit Hole.) It took a lot of effort to complete the event-considering the level of randomness involved in the drops of items, I can't help but to think about the level of effort many people put in to the event who did not end up completing it.

I have sent out gifts to @Wired Parrott , @Susi , @HS72 , @yenta613 , @WhatHappenedNow , @Cluck , @Eric K , @Rainer , @Steve26 , @ItsRalphy , @TbombToronto , @bjs , @rocky , @Vivke , @PeterNL , @gwb , @kaciepup .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom