Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thanks for all the gifts.

Sorry for not sending yesterday (was reset to late) but today I've send my gifts to @WhatHappenedNow (both) @HS72 (both) @WAMike @PeterNL @900 @ItsRalphy @bompa @strats @Cluck @Eric K @Wired Parrott @petey71 @Rainer @rocky @Dan Jansen @Nicks @kaciepup @sophiaelizebeth

@wkndcmpr : have you indead 2 times in my friend list one level 14 on the name wkdcmpr and one level 15 on the name wkndcmpr. Which one is the correct one so I delete the other then.

Now trying to get the market stalls for the easter event but for the moment don't get much eggs from the bunnies.
Weekend-Code: laugh228
week end code =2000 coins & 3 greenies!! woohoo!!

Hi - really bad day with receiving gifts - my game had its screen freeze on opening several times and I have only received gifts sent in the last hour, nothing else for nearly 12 hours! So - am trying to work out from posts who has sent gifts out and who are regulars so I don't miss anyone. If you have sent and I don't return one, I am sorry - just tell me and I will send as soon as I can!

Have two farmers markets and will update my Siggy.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I sent new gifts to:

@900 : White Gold Bracelet
@Nicks : flight Catering
@Vivke : city model
@m-bari : Flight Catering
@sophiaelizebeth : textbook (I hope you get it!!)
@MsScarlet1957 : bath towel
@SactoDave : textbook
@WAMike : bath towel
@HS72 : spare wire / great shots
@bjs : sickle
@ItsRalphy : flight catering (I hope you get it!!)
@Monica Peguero : sickle
@Steve26 : sickle
@cward : cognac
@Cluck : cognac
@Rainer : flight catering
@Wired Parrott : fuel hose

thx for the gifts!!
Am I not on your list?? :(

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi - really bad day with receiving gifts - my game had its screen freeze on opening several times and I have only received gifts sent in the last hour, nothing else for nearly 12 hours! So - am trying to work out from posts who has sent gifts out and who are regulars so I don't miss anyone. If you have sent and I don't return one, I am sorry - just tell me and I will send as soon as I can!

Have two farmers markets and will update my Siggy.

I sent you a friend request awhile back. you are on my waiting for reply list. have you accepted my request??

Hi @PeterNL - received thanks, problem seems to happen when game has not been open for a while and when I open it there is a lot waiting to happen at once - seems to overload the laptop! Also happens when visiting neighbours if they have a really big airport.

@wkndcmpr you are in my list and I have been sending you gifts each day. If we both delete each other, and then I will try inviting you this time - we seem to have one chance to invite each way! Let me know when you have deleted and I will try.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Signature Updated... Gifts Sent...I have 6 Farmer's Markets... Come 1, Come All!!!

Thanks everyone for gifts...still looking for that transmitter!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
Hi all,

Could use some help with missing items for my flightschool.

Game name: Pascal-Airport
friendcode: wp8j8co (Not a zero)

I can sent these gifts:
Passengers (5 and 10) fuel (3 units), fuel catalysator, horseshoe, don not disturb sign, benche, airco unit,
single malt whiskey, cockpit window, welding machine, landing light, photo album, radar, u-bar, strong radio transmiter,
assambly robot, flighthelm, eau de toilet, fuelsupply, jet engine, stapler, powersupply, fuel additives, solarcell

What i need:
A flighthelm, handbook and sliding ruler

If anyone can help it would be great!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi @PeterNL - received thanks, problem seems to happen when game has not been open for a while and when I open it there is a lot waiting to happen at once - seems to overload the laptop! Also happens when visiting neighbours if they have a really big airport.

@wkndcmpr you are in my list and I have been sending you gifts each day. If we both delete each other, and then I will try inviting you this time - we seem to have one chance to invite each way! Let me know when you have deleted and I will try.
i deleted you

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Have enough sickles now..and my last clicks on my 8 markets gave me 4 consecutive Exotic Fruits on the first 4 hits! Just about blew Mountain Dew out my nose! Now I have a total of 5 items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I just set up my first ever BLUE LAUNCH and I need your help friends!! My nephews (age 8 and 6) are coming over for Easter tomorrow afternoon and I would like to show them the launch!! If you could help me get to 2000 points, it would be much appreciated!! Also, I'd like to finish first if I could, but if you have tons of space stuff and need the rewards, I will understand!! Thanks in advance for your help!!

Cheers, Dan

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@Dan Jansen I have joined & added some points (although I have intentionally refrained from overtaking you). Will not be adding any more unless launch preparation is still active tomorrow morning. Blue launches are fun. I have only done one before - ended up going near solo on it (put in 1,604 points - got help from a non forum neighbour).

Will be returning gifts tomorrow morning also. Many thanks for those received:). I currently have two farmers markets available if anyone would like to visit.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom