Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi -can I just check how second accounts work - although I can't do that with my windows tablet I don't think - you have two accounts so you can send 40 gifts a day, but the idea is that all gifts back go to the main account? Seems a really good idea. Since the update my tablet has stopped all the screen freezes and losing gifts, which is really great, but I always have a few neighbours I owe gifts too waiting for the next session!

Sue to a late night out, my gifting has slipped to morning, so a good few hours before my next slot!

Happy birthday @Rainer!

I don't like to play that way. I feel that gifts should reciprocate to the account they came from. I just feels right; plus it helps me keep my records straight.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Just finished sending out my gifts.
Once I reached my 20 limit, I instead visited the neighbors I could net return gifts to.
Those of you are now at the top of my list once my reset allows me to gift again.
@HS72 are you receiving the computers on your HS2 account?
Do you still need more?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Just finished sending out my gifts.
Once I reached my 20 limit, I instead visited the neighbors I could net return gifts to.
Those of you are now at the top of my list once my reset allows me to gift again.
@HS72 are you receiving the computers on your HS2 account?
Do you still need more?

@MsScarlet1957 The one I received tonight from you was the last one I needed. Thanks for sending them. :)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out for today, I thank everyone for all the help. I will send out gifts tomorrow again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Снимок экрана (55).png
Now reach the mark 150+ Stars! Didn't know how to add label! Now knew with Friends help!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Gifts sent, a bit late this weekend and with a few misshaps so sorry for those who got 'surprise' gifts.

Thanks for all the gifts!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom