Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC update

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@WAMike I just noticed and maybe I'm totally wrong. But if you go to the store under the place where you buy the hangars, didn't it used to say on each hanger "speeds up the service of ??? type guest planes." Now it only says, "Speeds up the refuel of your ??? type planes." I think the new update changed that, and only allows the baggage hall upgrades to speed up refueling of guest planes, and the hangers only are made for the planes you own. Makes sense because in real life the hangar wouldn't have anything to do with refueling and servicing guest planes on most given situations.

Yeah, the hangars used to help like that, not having the right level hangar certainly made some planes take some time to refuel. It didn't necessarily make sense to connect speed to the hangar, but they didn't have the baggage hall and probably wanted to encourage people to have higher level hangars for their planes (spend coins)-I know I've put level 3 and 4 planes in level 1 hangars before to save coins.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi All, just joined, though I have been lurking for some time. Just wanted to reply to this thread since I am on Windows PC, and also recently received the update. Some observations:

When the previous update was released, my game (Windows 8.1 auto update) wouldn't open the next morning. I was at level 17 at the time, and instead of waiting for a work around or a recovery code from GI like most did, I just started over. This most recent update, I had no problems. I got up the next morning, and the game opened up with everything intact - Which is nice, because since the last update and starting over, I've reached level 34.

I also have noticed the VERY slow refuel times on guest planes over powerful propeller driven. Most notably, the Jumbo, Jet and Delta ones. Turboprops are slower than before. And I had a level 1 Baggage Hall too - Which I just had to upgrade so hopefully they would load faster!

I have also noticed that the drop rates, and frequency of guest flights has increased. This is always a good thing. :)

Now the stupid thing about the update. Before they updated it this last time, you could go to Dubai. In fact, I completed 3 flights to Dubai - Because I was trying to double my chances of getting a, "Master Plan" from Rio and Dubai. I purchased the Flight Catering Facility to start the process of opening up another avenue for the, "Master Plan". Of course, about an hour after I did that, I got the "Master Plan" I needed to for Town Hall upgrade. So, now, since the update, you now need a "Flight Catering Facility" to go to Dubai. Now the fun part....

Wait for it...

You construct the "Flight Catering Facility" and received the dreaded red exclamation point stating you need some items. Anyone want to guess - Besides buying it or having it gifted - of where you get the items you need to open the "Flight Catering Facility"?

Uh huh, you got it. Dubai. Kinda like applying for a job, and them telling you that you have no experience, but you can't get experience, because no one will hire you. LOL.

Graphics also seem to be nicer. Overall, a very fun and addictive game that keeps you busy.

Thanks for listening!

P.S. - My apologies for the lack of a signature yet, I just joined and will work on that ASAP!

Edit - Also just noticed that a level 4 unopened hanger which used to repair a Delta plane, now doesn't. It says you need a level 5 hanger, which says is in the description that it is for the repair of Jumbo and Giant planes?

Last edited:

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Took the plunge and the upgrade worked fine on both my computers, so I seem to have lucked out this time. For the last update, I had waited for the fix from GI and didn't use the workaround.

Top Bottom