Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - December 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
December, 9. Timer resets at 8.35 UCT. Thanks in advance for help!
@Ispmark , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Ergonomic Chair
@Gyorgy kutsera , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Fuel20
@Joe7 , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Textbook
@Kesh , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Fuel20
@Faith1984 , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Whiteboard
@Raf , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Server Rack
@Laosge , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Archive Box (no need for Passengers 10 or Power Source!)

@Jake , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for Archive Box
@Daenerys , I sent Oscillating Beacon in exchange for Add. Radar
D2 Filled Candies in exchange for City Model
@RavenENTP , I sent Fuel20 in exchange for White Gold Bracelet

Last edited:

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Sorry for not sending right gifts, just returned gifts. Wasn't in the country over weekend and without wifi. Will be better today. I have crazy workload and will be travelling a lot, mostly abroad (my next day in the office will be 24 Dec).
Hi Kesh,
Sent you back T-Square. What did you received?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Kesh (#Keshbluelaunch) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@lacey (#l add.radar) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-Fuel 20) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Paper Cutter (2)?
@suckerp (##SparePropeller) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#KuGy CognacWhis) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Laosge (#LaOsg/perfcater) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.crucible) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Earplugs?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@KingKong (*King-SpareProp) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Bob1977 (3o0@out wwzp9xn) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send Fuel (20)?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel(20)) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you T-square (3). Could you send Fuel (20)?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks you for your gifts.

@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Joe7 (Joe7/Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Kesh (#Keshbluelaunch) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@lacey (#l add.radar) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-Fuel 20) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Paper Cutter (2)?
@suckerp (##SparePropeller) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#KuGy CognacWhis) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Laosge (#LaOsg/perfcater) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Earplugs?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.crucible) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Earplugs?
@kimyonaakuma (#The_Pi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@KingKong (*King-SpareProp) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Earplugs?
@Bob1977 (3o0@out wwzp9xn) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send Fuel (20)?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel(20)) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@elphaba (HelmiFlightHelme) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you T-square (3). Could you send Fuel (20)?
3 t-squares would of much help.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Mw

Me too. Tried but still no update in the store.
It asked within the game to update...don't know that it will direct toward store or not...I have'nt tried.
You got your all 6 needles...if you dont mind ...can you press the update button....pls ignore if you have other plans.
Thanks

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
It asked within the game to update...don't know that it will direct toward store or not...I have'nt tried.
You got your all 6 needles...if you dont mind ...can you press the update button....pls ignore if you have other plans.
Thanks
I already pressed the button, it directs you to store (game page) but there is no update yet. Version from june 2015 is still most recent.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@Daenerys we can make a ummmmm Blue launch party for you, like kesh and king did for me, you have points to take ummm 3-4 first places? i brought for greens and duke arrived, you can get some Main stabs and PEB cheaper, i provide some points and QL if intrested

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Daenerys we can make a ummmmm Blue launch party for you, like kesh and king did for me, you have points to take ummm 3-4 first places? i brought for greens and duke arrived, you can get some Main stabs and PEB cheaper, i provide some points and QL if intrested
I can help but not have much fuel. Did you get tunnel freezer yesterday? New one today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom