Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@Edcollo You'll eventually lose Ergonomic Chairs from LA. They suddenly vanished from my gift list and LA drop items, but not sure if it was when I hit level 41 or when I upgraded the Baggage Station to level 2. So, enjoy these rounds :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
@Edcollo You'll eventually lose Ergonomic Chairs from LA. They suddenly vanished from my gift list and LA drop items, but not sure if it was when I hit level 41 or when I upgraded the Baggage Station to level 2. So, enjoy these rounds :)
Yeah I saw one of your posts last week.. I'm going round the clock to there and *Singapore anyway..
Sorry always get those 2 mixed up :/

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Yeah I saw one of your posts last week.. I'm going round the clock to there and *Singapore anyway..

I had no luck flying to Singapore and no luck flying to Moscow right now. At most I have got one ergonomic chair from my flight drops, and nobody around except for @Ispmark can gift them :(

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I've already added your code mate could you add me too? :)

@ Edcollo
I told you the last time, i can send only 19 gifts for day and i have more than 20 neighbors...before than you there are more other players in the forum than sent me request, Magellan is one of them but is an old player and older in the forum.
If you want i can add you but please don't be angry with me if after i can't send you every day regolars gifts.:)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
@ Edcollo
I told you the last time, i can send only 19 gifts for day and i have more than 20 neighbors...before than you there are more other players in the forum than sent me request, Magellan is one of them but is an old player and older in the forum.
If you want i can add you but please don't be angry with me if after i can't send you every day regolars gifts.:)
Ah dont sweat about it mate... I'll fly around the world twice to get them if I have to..
Typical Italian.. On the side when it suits

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Sorry????..what about "Typical italian" ????????...
I have had Glop on my friends list for a long time.. She's not in the forum nor sent me a single gift since I added her but do you think it has stopped me sending her gifts?.. Its supposed to be a community game, ask not what ppl can give you but what you can give other ppl..

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
I did not appreciate your comment to Italians.
I can only speak from my experience i am sorry mate.. I wont mince words for anybody, I am a straight talker and I will say it as I see it.. I've played MMO games with all walks of life..
As I say its cool I'll fly to LA.. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hmm, this might sound like overthinking, but then, if you have an "upgraded" catering facility and a "non-upgraded" catering facility, and your get them both into your inventory, and you want to place back only the "upgraded" catering facility, how does the game differentiate them?
That is very good question. Only that i do not know the answer... (n)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Cheers, my advise is that you try to find friends which are close to your level and try to exchange gifts. What I did was that at one point I had more then 350 friends on list and was sending same gifts every day to other group - this way you can filter those who can send you required items (like ergonomic chair...)
@Magellan - gifts from your list dissapear when you build all buildings which are require that specific gift.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Cheers, my advise is that you try to find friends which are close to your level and try to exchange gifts. What I did was that at one point I had more then 350 friends on list and was sending same gifts every day to other group - this way you can filter those who can send you required items (like ergonomic chair...)
@Magellan - gifts from your list dissapear when you build all buildings which are require that specific gift.

Not entirely true, because I still need ergonomic chairs for my terminal. Guess I only had them in my gift and LA drops list until I completed the Baggage Hall. Is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom