Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel(20)?.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Wireless compass . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Wireless compass?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Parfume. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Oscil beacon . Could send me Centrifuge ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could send me Flatwork Ironer?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Jet Engine?
@lacey #l fuel hose pls! I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Wireless compass - I sent you Wireless compass. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Assembly Robot . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after 1 hour

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
A chance to get the planetarium with new event, I unfortunately do not have enough money to construct the buildings necessary :(:(:(, I'll try 'anyway. Good luck to all:):)
Here for news
I was able to collect last few days 50K + coins per day without using any bonuses. If you manage to collect enough coins - building speed up is 4 bucks per building. For launch you will need at least one of each new collections (easiest way to get them is from Madlin) - she has all boildings and you can hit all 5 buildings that can give staff from new collections. Also there are 2 new destinations (Pleasetsk and Jinghuan) for trying to get staff for one of the collections).
I will have everything ready for lunch on time but currently don't have enough launch points to do it myself.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I was able to collect last few days 50K + coins per day without using any bonuses. If you manage to collect enough coins - building speed up is 4 bucks per building. For launch you will need at least one of each new collections (easiest way to get them is from Madlin) - she has all boildings and you can hit all 5 buildings that can give staff from new collections. Also there are 2 new destinations (Pleasetsk and Jinghuan) for trying to get staff for one of the collections).
I will have everything ready for lunch on time but currently don't have enough launch points to do it myself.
thanks for the tips, but unfortunately not think I can, I do not have suitable aircraft for the new routes:(:(:(

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
thanks for the tips, but unfortunately not think I can, I do not have suitable aircraft for the new routes:(:(:(
Actually you don't need any plane to finish the event (just neighbours with right buildings). One destination needs Jumbo, one Giant - I tried several flights but without some big success (most of the collections i got is from Madlin and Faith)

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Too bad but I also don't have enough coins to build the needed buildings atm.
I hope the quest will be bakc at a later date but for now I have to pass.

@Kesh
How do you make 50k per day?

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
They should give people few weeks more after the update to get those buildings.
Or maybe they want us to spend real money instead :)
Anyway, how many of those Antennas are needed for upgrade Mission Control Center to level 3 ?

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Too bad but I also don't have enough coins to build the needed buildings atm.
I hope the quest will be bakc at a later date but for now I have to pass.

@Kesh
How do you make 50k per day?
I have 6 car repairs (36 coins every 20 minutes = approx 750 per hour), 10 farmers market - 570 per hour, few other building that have shorter time (florist, grocery, hotel) and land a lot of guest planes (2 per minute at average 10 coins per plane = 3000 per hour), plus collections.
And in combination with sending planes and other buildings i gain approx 50000 coins per day.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
anyone know how often the "by the rocket to the moon" event comes around? 2x a year? i don't think i've seen it before, but maybe players who've been on the game longer than me? i am no where near ready for this event, don't even have enough land at the moment to build a red launch pad, much less the coins to upgrade or the time needed to build these things and then launch.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I feel like there was plenty of warning that the planetarium quest was coming so you guys should have easily saved the 600,000 coins needed (except for folks that are lower level and can't possibly save that much). This is probably similar to getting the Astronaut Academy. It was a one time event only. @Faith1984 I have two days on my Mission Control to launch.

But anyways, support has resolved the gifting issue. Too bad my gift list has changed to the crappy one without Fuel 20. Updating in a few minutes.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
anyone know how often the "by the rocket to the moon" event comes around? 2x a year? i don't think i've seen it before, but maybe players who've been on the game longer than me? i am no where near ready for this event, don't even have enough land at the moment to build a red launch pad, much less the coins to upgrade or the time needed to build these things and then launch.
Probably one time only as it's a Red Launch introductory event.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I feel like there was plenty of warning that the planetarium quest was coming so you guys should have easily saved the 600,000 coins needed (except for folks that are lower level and can't possibly save that much). This is probably similar to getting the Astronaut Academy. It was a one time event only. @Faith1984 I have two days on my Mission Control to launch.

But anyways, support has resolved the gifting issue. Too bad my gift list has changed to the crappy one without Fuel 20. Updating in a few minutes.
Are you interested in joined red launch in 5 days from today? I will be ready in 4 days, faith is ready (assumed that both new collections are at place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom