Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Sorry @Ispmark
I didn't know we had a new thread so I just send you Fuel Catalyst. Will send you a Jet Engine tomorrow.

As far as the Russian Qurest goes I finished it last night.
The previous days the drops where just bad but yesterday all the right items dropped for me.
At first the last item of the Sturmvoik collection so I could send out 3 instead of just 1.
Then I finally got the boots I needed to get the 3 museums.
Now I just needed 3 of the second medals and they all dropped when I vistetd my 5 neighbors with a museum.

I'll end the quest tomorrow but I'll leave the museums in case someone needs them.
And then I can finally switch my phone back to German.

If you can please send me Fuel(20) for the foreseeable future since this quest depleted my stock.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Sorry @Ispmark
I didn't know we had a new thread so I just send you Fuel Catalyst. Will send you a Jet Engine tomorrow.

As far as the Russian Qurest goes I finished it last night.
The previous days the drops where just bad but yesterday all the right items dropped for me.
At first the last item of the Sturmvoik collection so I could send out 3 instead of just 1.
Then I finally got the boots I needed to get the 3 museums.
Now I just needed 3 of the second medals and they all dropped when I vistetd my 5 neighbors with a museum.

I'll end the quest tomorrow but I'll leave the museums in case someone needs them.
And then I can finally switch my phone back to German.

If you can please send me Fuel(20) for the foreseeable future since this quest depleted my stock.

Ok :)

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Kesh (@Kesh Blanket) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Blanket?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Horn Antena. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fingerprint Reader. Could you send me back Fingerprint Reader?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Kesh (@Kesh Blanket) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Blanket?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Horn Antena. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Magellan (Magellan Fuel) - I sent you Defroster. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fingerprint Reader. Could you send me back Fingerprint Reader?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
You don't need fingerprint reader?

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@Raf Candys coming in 9 hours, i dont have defroster, only deicer, and @Ispmark those fuel barrels are in transit also, sent some gifts 14 hours ago, got back alot also. Thanks everyone. New wave coming in 9 hours. Playing when traveling, not active here much, i need archive Box 2 times badly :D And Packagin machine 2 times

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf Candys coming in 9 hours, i dont have defroster, only deicer, and @Ispmark those fuel barrels are in transit also, sent some gifts 14 hours ago, got back alot also. Thanks everyone. New wave coming in 9 hours. Playing when traveling, not active here much, i need archive Box 2 times badly :D And Packagin machine 2 times
Do you want again Assembly Robot? I can gift you after 1 h

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - Waiting Fingerprint Reader for repley to you.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Wireless compass . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me Wireless compass?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Parfume. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Joe7 A (Catering) - I sent you Catering . Could send me Centrifuge ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could send me Flatwork Ironer?
@lacey #l catering pls! I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Blanket - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@suckerp
## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Jet Engine?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Assembly Robot (1). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after 1 hour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hey everyone, thanks for all the gifts. Sorry I still can't send any out, I'm still contacting support. Up to you if you still want to send gifts with nothing in return. Signature is updated. Thanks for the Mission Control 3 antennas. It's being built now.

If you were wondering about the Mystery Metro Station. Here's the link

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-metro-station-available-for-limited-time.7291/

I can't finish Victory day....is so strange that i can't find HElm :mad::mad::mad::mad:.....my 3 plane go like crazy night and day and the most time they return without NOTHING...i want contact GI:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
wp_ss_20150512_0001.png

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
It always seems like some iteams drop at a way lower rate then others. For me it was the boots that took forever to get.

Maybe try a soft reset on your phone. It helped with the farmer markets when they didn't drop a single item so maybe it will help now, too.
Also try clearing the cache / temporary files.

Just hold the on/off button + the volume down button for about 10 seconds until the phone vibrates and restarts.
Then, once the soft reset is completed wait until it grabbed the correct date/time from the ntp servers and you can play AC again. Hopefully the helmet will drop then.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
It always seems like some iteams drop at a way lower rate then others. For me it was the boots that took forever to get.

Maybe try a soft reset on your phone. It helped with the farmer markets when they didn't drop a single item so maybe it will help now, too.
Also try clearing the cache / temporary files.

Just hold the on/off button + the volume down button for about 10 seconds until the phone vibrates and restarts.
Then, once the soft reset is completed wait until it grabbed the correct date/time from the ntp servers and you can play AC again. Hopefully the helmet will drop then.
Done, not help :(:(:(

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@suckerp and @Magellan can you send me Packaging machine, i send back Fuel(20), id like to send Fuel(100) but its not in menu. Anyway why there is Fuel(3) and Fuel(20), is Fuel(3) for punishing somebody??? and same with passengers :D:D

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I'm 800 coins away from having enough for mission control upgrade. If anyone still need offset antenna should tell me now.It will dissapear from my inventory in 6 days after I finish building.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
I'm 800 coins away from having enough for mission control upgrade. If anyone still need offset antenna should tell me now.It will dissapear from my inventory in 6 days after I finish building.
@Kesh - I'll take the antennas. I don't need it yet, but I can save it for when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom