Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hi guys ! what do you need today ?
I'm done with the whiteboard need Idol, thanks for helping. Pearl Earrings will always make me happy .... I'm assuming your "Earrings" are same as Pearls? If not, then you can send any of the red items. Really no preference there, as I need about the same on each one.

I don't have anything to send in your current sig, so will just gift items needed for flight until I hear differently.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
I want to thank everyone for their gifts. I also have decided to delete my game as I am trying to start a home business and it taking away my efforts there. I wish you all much success and happy landings.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Rangia: Good luck in your future, wish u all the best. Thanks for everything.

Thanks for the gifts, Purchased Fuel Station lvl 4, will update my sig when I get to know the items I require.
Time for me to send gifts now :)

highlander: Spare wire, *lexus: Travel Guide, ItsRalphy, Rainer: flight catering, weidty6: Fuel(20), is it possible if you could gift me Cognac or any duty free item rather than the map,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hey guys, not trying to make this difficult & run you around in circles. But I updated my "Always Welcome" section of gifts (the green ones) to reflect upgrades to my Duty Free shop. This list is final as far as those items, although the lesser flight items, like the Spare Wire, may or may not change in the future, as my planes & destinations evolve.

Thanks a bunch. Will be late on gifts today, but all 20 will be coming as always, with preference to the forum members here.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Rainer ... can you send me some Bath Towels & Computers over the next couple or three days? I'm having trouble getting those for a Hotel & Town Hall upgrade. I think I need 3 & 2, but will let you know when I get filled up, since others may also send 1 or 2 of them.

I don't have either of those first 2 Duty Free items, so will send Catering for a couple days, then throw in 1 of the other needs. Other than the Duty Free items just mentioned, I have everything available which is on your needs list. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom