Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
It's with great regret that I must close down my Tom-itemneeded Windows 8 desktop game. I find I'm away from home too often to do the game justice and send gifts to my good neighbors. I wish you all well.
I will continue to play Airport City on my iPad (neighbor name: Waverly huff) and if anyone on this forum wants to be a neighbor on that platform, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
We'll be missing you Tom. It's always sad when good friends leave us, - Opy, Rob, now you... :(
Great thanks for the tips and tricks you shared with us, there were many so useful guides and explanations to the game from you, which helped a lot. Farewell, and get back some day.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
Hey guys - sorry I have been away for a while - work commitments has taken charge!

I have still been dropping random gifts from my Airport - Pezport-.

Anyone need any gifts in particular? Good to see some of the usual faces still here - anyone new feel free to add me.

I'm going to have a go at the Halloween challenge....... could do with Aerosols!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
greensmith

Sorry to hear that you are closing down your windows 8 game, you have been a hugh source of information and gifts. Good luck on your waverly huff game and keep the game guides going, we all get good information and advice from them.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wq0txty
Username
*Lexus
Hello Friends:cat:

While I won't be participating in the Halloween quest I can continue to send Aerosol to those who are. I need to focus on building up my infrastructure to further enlarge my city, so if you can assist by looking at my sig it would be helpful. Those who have been PMed already know what to send.

@ Rangia, jsut sent an invitation.

I need:
Fuel supply, bright Lantern, Aerosol, Landing Lamp

I can send:
Passengers5, Fuel3, Catalyst, Shampoo, Goal, ATM, Pearl Earring, Paint, Tour review, Generator, Landing lamp, Beamer, Rope block, Fuel20, Transmitter, Robot tester, Anti-Theft gate, Filled chocolate, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Whiteboard, Fuel aditives, Isolation, Optical system, additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Passenger seat, Flight catering, Defroster, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Masterplan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Arc metal detector, Deicer, Controller, Headset

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wq0txty
Username
*Lexus
You are on my "Neighbors" list and I have been sending aerosols for the last 3 days.
I know that if I delete you from my neighbor list I can't reenter your code.
The only other thing I can think of is make sure that the " 0 " in my code that you are entering is a zero.

Hi *lexus - nothing is reaching me, and won't as something went wrong and you have never appeared as having accepted my invite at this end. The connection never established all the way through. I have definitely tried your code with a zero. This has happened a number of times, to me and to others on the forum, The only way is for each of us to delete and reinvite. It usually works one way round, although you can never predict which way! I have tried and it won't connect from my end so I can't send you anything, and nothing you send will reach me (so I can't return it either). Only option left is for you to delete and reinvite - it will either work (hopefully as in the majority of cases) or it won't in which case we are no worse off than now. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom