Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Duck - Thank you for the Archive box, 2 more please!
Unfortunately I can't gift items on ur wish list... is there anything else you need?

Hi - thanks to all those who have sent gifts - I got quite a few today, including 2 in one day from some! Have sent gifts out to everyone. Thanks to Rainer, erees, GiftXchange, ctedb54, Duck, and Simon-win8 for confirming these are getting through ok. Could officer, Dean, troutsrus, greensmith, uschu, Brooks, Cosmic Blue and Captain Emily confirm yours are arriving?

UTOPGUN - I haven't received the pop up to say you have accepted and you are not on my neighbour list yet - you are still in the waiting reply tab! I have saved one of todays gifts in the hope it comes through soon so I can send to you when it does.

My launch failed - lesson learnt as this is the first I have started myself. I had 746 collected, which now appears lost!

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w00aabd
Username
Duck
[quote="ItsRalphy, post: 79480, member: 4864"

UTOPGUN - I haven't received the pop up to say you have accepted and you are not on my neighbour list yet - you are still in the waiting reply tab! I have saved one of todays gifts in the hope it comes through soon so I can send to you when it does.

Cheers, ItsRalphy[/quote]

That's for me as

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w00aabd
Username
Duck
Hi

i have send gifts to

@yar - Hull parts
Simon-win8 - Archivebox
erees - fuel catalyst
ItsRalphy - o Beacon
@Rest of all - Passengers

Can you please write me if you got the gifts?

Many of you I can not attend because you do not was supposedly in the game longer. what is going on here? Can you visit me again?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
SUCCESS Duck !

Looks like we've finally been able to hookup. I got the F Catalyst and there will be a little something coming your way when I reset.
BTW what kind of transmitter do you need? I have a powerful radio Transmitter to gift.

And I got @skai, @Dr. D., @Toby, uschu, ItsRalphy, @Jillybean, Rainer, @Phlflyer1 . Thanks guys

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
NOTE TO ALL:

I'm trying to complete Hotel so if you can send DISPOSABLE SHAMPOO, and HAND TOWELS. I only need 2 of each so today should do it.

Thanks for the gifts the past 24 hours. My set going out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom