Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Win phone update 4.7.15

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Almost everything seems ok.

My game crashes when I click on the tab to admin my alliance. But I am very happy with everything else. The game works well again.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I have applied the upgrade from the windows store to my PC game.

I cannot see any differences in the appearance of the game or the gameplay.

I assume it is to resolve the issues that have plagued Window users over failure to save game progress.

Maybe some one with knowledge could help explain what it does ?

Regards
Harcourt

Is gifting back still faulty? Any lost neighbors returned?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
this update ruined my game. Had to request for a game restore. At Android you'll get a restore code, with windows they do restore your game progress from your old game at your new (temporarily) account. Therefore you get a new game code as well. Still have to figure out what this means for all my neigbours and gifting. Any experience?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
this update ruined my game. Had to request for a game restore. At Android you'll get a restore code, with windows they do restore your game progress from your old game at your new (temporarily) account. Therefore you get a new game code as well. Still have to figure out what this means for all my neigbours and gifting. Any experience?
How is that relevant to Windows Phone?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
How is that relevant to Windows Phone?

sorry, my problem was with the windows game. Thought that game and the way GI restores things is the same with windows phone als with windows desktop. But maybe not. Was just curious if windows people do know how this new friend code effects the gifting and connecting with the existing friends. Thought maybe other windows/windows phone people did experience the same and allready know the answer

Top Bottom