Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Will event buildings keep dropping items when the event is over?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've built Brazilian houses and villas and will build a stadium when my town hall is upgraded and I saved the money for another slice of land.
My question is if it makes sense to build more of them since they will keep dropping items so that collections are completed relatively quickly or will they "just" produce passengers once the event is over.
This is my first event, so I have no experience with them so far.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I've built Brazilian houses and villas and will build a stadium when my town hall is upgraded and I saved the money for another slice of land.
My question is if it makes sense to build more of them since they will keep dropping items so that collections are completed relatively quickly or will they "just" produce passengers once the event is over.
This is my first event, so I have no experience with them so far.

I have Build 4 now and the rest i collect from neighbors. They also drop quite fast so u will make it in the 12 days left. Easy :p

But guess that they will not drop anymore cause its just made for the event.

Usually once an event finishes, all event items stop dropping. The houses and villas are actually the best part of the whole event (you'll work that out a lot later) and super cheap, considering. The stadiums will just revert to coin buildings. Normally I'd sell them off (any incomplete will need to be sold because you can't store them) but these event type buildings I tend to store in case a similar event comes back (this is the second time these have been used).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Usually once an event finishes, all event items stop dropping. The houses and villas are actually the best part of the whole event (you'll work that out a lot later) and super cheap, considering. The stadiums will just revert to coin buildings. Normally I'd sell them off (any incomplete will need to be sold because you can't store them) but these event type buildings I tend to store in case a similar event comes back (this is the second time these have been used).

Thanks!
I guessed that the houses and villas are good to get passengers but I need to buy the land to be able to build them, so I'll see how much I will be able to build.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Thanks!
I guessed that the houses and villas are good to get passengers but I need to buy the land to be able to build them, so I'll see how much I will be able to build.
Build all 6 while you can, even if you have no room. Build them and store something else in the meantime.
I hope to earn the money for the land I need for all 12 (6 villas and 6 houses) within the remaining 10 days. It will shift my other plans but so what? ;)
Even if you don't have room for the 12 passenger producing buildings you need to buy all 12 of them. You will need all of them in months from now when your city gets bigger. You need these even if are not going to try to finish the event. You will want the passenger buildings later.

In order to get all 12 buildings, sell a car dealership or something similar. Then buy the Brazilian villa and build it where the car dealership was. Once the villa construction is complete, pay coins to place it in the warehouse. Repeat 11 more times then buy a car dealership again. You have now purchased the buildings and will use them when you have the room later on down the road.

If you are going to do the event do what @Bob69bob said, store/sell enough to make room in your city. Also don't forget you can visit neighbors to get the items rather than the buildings in your city.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Even if you don't have room for the 12 passenger producing buildings you need to buy all 12 of them. You will need all of them in months from now when your city gets bigger. You need these even if are not going to try to finish the event. You will want the passenger buildings later.

In order to get all 12 buildings, sell a car dealership or something similar. Then build the Brazilian villa and build it where the car dealership was. Once the villa construction is complete, pay coins to place it in the warehouse. Repeat 11 more times then buy a car dealership again. You have now purchased the buildings and will use them when you have the room later on down the road.

If you are going to do the event do what @Bob69bob said, store/sell enough to make room in your city. Also don't forget you can visit neighbors to get the items rather than the buildings in your city.

I have four houses and one villa already and room for another one as soon as my town hall is ugraded tomorrow. I'll have the money for another slice of land soon thereafter and can place three villas more and the remaining two houses on that. The I'll save for another slice of land to have room for the last villa and the stadium and all will be good. :) I have six stadiums waiting in my storage and completed 4/4 and 3/4 collections, so just 2 more items and I have all the collections needed for the event.

Last edited:

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I was really hoping that the stadiums would drop sports bags after the event is over since it is the one item in the collection everyone is missing and it's also the one item that you can't from your own city but instead it drops from neighbor buildings. I know it's wishful thinking but it would sure be nice.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
That's exactly what I want to write. Thanks ;)
@Airmaster

Top Bottom