Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wiki bonuses

I'm a bit confused by the chest page.
I thought it would have links to all the chests available?
We are at cross purposes then. Where do I put the info about what is in each chest That you buy from the store? That’s why I only did the big one up to now. There will be loads others and they will each link to the flight collections or helicopter collections, or map flights etc.

We are at cross purposes then. Where do I put the info about what is in each chest That you buy from the store? That’s why I only did the big one up to now. There will be loads others and they will each link to the flight collections or helicopter collections, or map flights etc.

I don't know much about the chests. I just thought it would be something like:

Collection Chest 1-10
Collection Chest 11-20
Guest Collection Chest 1
etc etc

I don't know much about the chests. I just thought it would be something like:

Collection Chest 1-10
Collection Chest 11-20
Guest Collection Chest 1
etc etc
It will be. But the first chest on the list is Collections chest no number that has all the collections in and then there are others. Look in the store on your game there are loads of them. Hit preview and you can see what they contain. I’ve been on a go slow today as I’ve been going non stop for 2 weeks and I’m tired. I’ll do a couple more. It will be as you imagine it’s just there is only one at the moment and it doesn’t ave a number.

It will be. But the first chest on the list is Collections chest no number that has all the collections in and then there are others. Look in the store on your game there are loads of them. Hit preview and you can see what they contain. I’ve been on a go slow today as I’ve been going non stop for 2 weeks and I’m tired. I’ll do a couple more. It will be as you imagine it’s just there is only one at the moment and it doesn’t ave a number.
Look better with a few more pages in?

Top Bottom