Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wiki bonuses

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Is there anyway to see the Alliance chest rewards somewhere in the game? I saw on old wiki for instance that Business class bonus can be obtained from Small Bronze Alliance Chest but can't find where to see that to confirm.

@Dave would we want to make template for bonuses similar to the older wiki? I'm only a novice player so if you all think it should be different that's okay. They had sections for can be obtained from as Sources and then had the individual categories of store, item chests/sets, collections. I also noticed typing the name of the bonus several times in the template, not sure if they are all needed, if that's how it should be I'm fine with it.
1579895818333.png
1579895846348.png

Is there anyway to see the Alliance chest rewards somewhere in the game? I saw on old wiki for instance that Business class bonus can be obtained from Small Bronze Alliance Chest but can't find where to see that to confirm.

@Dave would we want to make template for bonuses similar to the older wiki? I'm only a novice player so if you all think it should be different that's okay. They had sections for can be obtained from as Sources and then had the individual categories of store, item chests/sets, collections. I also noticed typing the name of the bonus several times in the template, not sure if they are all needed, if that's how it should be I'm fine with it.
View attachment 25767View attachment 25768

Always open to suggetions. Would rather get the template spot on now then after everything has been populated. My aim is to try and make it as simple as possible. That's why I thought "From" was better then having individual sections.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
New wiki, new layout. Make it easier to use. Less complicated and easier to update.
Yes it is a new layout, but like I said previously we can't just use what one player thinks is correct as everyone plays differently. We need to be on common grounds here, which means there will be options to choose from. I'm merely making suggestions

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Always open to suggetions. Would rather get the template spot on now then after everything has been populated. My aim is to try and make it as simple as possible. That's why I thought "From" was better then having individual sections.
I was just wondering if having them in categories makes it easier to read than just having a list of sources with just "Store" stuck in there randomly, at least that's what I think it looks like

Go to the world map, select Alliances tab, select last week. Tap on the desired chest next to each alliance’s name, a pop up with the description will appear:
D063CF5A-FC73-4B13-9087-AB12A635E2D4.jpeg

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I just did one for Junior Pilot. Would anyone mind taking a look and see what you think of the format? I wasn't sure how to explain the parameters for this one exactly. This is what it shows in the game:
1579914305012.png

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I noticed for the event we have 3 new bonuses for use during event purchasable from Store. I was trying to think of a place to put them but didn't want to stick them under regular bonuses unless everyone else thinks that's okay. Could just mark it as only available during this event.
Cupids Arrow
Golden Heart
Together Forever

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Maybe a new section under bonuses called "Event Bonuses". I could modify the bonus template to include the cost (kittens etc) and which event they are active for?
As far as I can tell they are only available for purchase from the regular in-game store for greenies so I think we are okay on the template. I went ahead and added them earlier to bonuses just so we have them and we can move them wherever. I think event bonuses would work

Top Bottom