Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why not?

You can accept 100 gifts of a single type (Mostly because of the 100 limit of an item), even though F20s do not go to warehouse, it apparently follows same code of 100 limit, thus giving rise to your reported issue
I know. I also know some people used to be able to accept all f20, even above the 100th barrel. So I guess the only person who can answer my question is @Mac Craft

I know. I also know some people used to be able to accept all f20, even above the 100th barrel. So I guess the only person who can answer my question is @Mac Craft
The vast majority of players can accept every F20 in their inbound gifts list. A small minority have a glitch that causes problems but I can’t remember the specifics. I’ve sometimes collected 4 or 5 batches of 300 in a ten minute period.
It’s a nice feeling to tap “collect all” and see 300x F20 barrels load 6000 units into your fuel bar. The long pause when the game freezes after tapping “clear all” can be scary but that fear also disappears quickly as you continue to pile enormous fuel reserves into the tank. The only disadvantage of doing this is the loss auto-generating fuel which equates to a maximum of 1440 units/day for games with no active subscriptions or fuel bonuses. Depending on the size limit of your fuel bar (mine is 334, but let’s use 240 for simplicity) you’d need to access your game at least once every 4 hours to avoid a “full tank” automatically stopping further production. Take into account that when you send your fleet out, any fuel left in the tank reduces the amount of time before having to come back and repeat the process (GI’s biggest hook). Realistically, the idea of getting anywhere near 1440/day would require great planning, great timing and maybe a monster supply of Aderol. With sleep, work and other activities interfering, even 1000/day would be very optimistic.

The losses incurred by dropping all your into the fuel bar are significant when putting huge amounts of time into playing hour after hour, day after day. However, it’s insignificant as soon as you take as little as 1/2 a day off from playing. It makes perfect sense to simply dump anything, that’s likely to expire in your absence, directly into the fuel bar.

I hate to say it, but if you are lucky enough to consider that you have too many F20 gifts, you won’t get a lot of empathy from most payers 🤪. If having 300x F20 waiting to be collected is causing you problems finding buried flight items or even repair items that you need a whole lot more problematic., then I’d suggest you’re planning probably needs a good overhaul. It might not be enough for map runs, but why waste it?! Send out a few flights with instant returns and repeat. It’s always more fun burning fuel rather than letting it go to waste because you have too much going on 😉. After clearing out the 300 gifts collected ,visit Madlen or Small Village and then cross your fingers that as you return to your game, another 300 gifts are sitting close by awaiting instructions..continue to rinse and repeat but plan on blowing it all when you come back to the game.

I’m not sure about the “vast majority” . Last time we talked about that within our alliance, no one could tap the take all button without being warned they’d be losing barrels. i remember being able to use that previously, i guess right after we were all forced to the 100 limit (as long as there weren’t 100 f20 barrels in the warehouse), but somewhere in between my game lost that ability.

I’m not sure about the “vast majority” . Last time we talked about that within our alliance, no one could tap the take all button without being warned they’d be losing barrels. i remember being able to use that previously, i guess right after we were all forced to the 100 limit (as long as there weren’t 100 f20 barrels in the warehouse), but somewhere in between my game lost that ability.
Well, bugger me. Why anyone would have 100x F20 in the warehouse is beyond me. Are they saving up F3 as well? Considering F20 is, in theory, the only fuel type able to be gifted (I’m not going to include the aluminium hat wearing F3 traders that are happy giving up 100 gifts for 1.6 instant return condor flights), why would you allow your stored F20 get close to 100 in the warehouse when risk of losing 300xF20 is quite large.

@Bob69bob , I don’t think I’m getting what you’re saying. Are you implying that if I have 0 f20 barrels, then I can collect 300 using the collect all button? Because I have only 26 (they’re just lying there, i almost forget I have them) and that’s what I get when I try collecting all my gifts at once:
67330CFA-2049-4275-B235-7285E4A7A46D.jpeg

@Bob69bob , I don’t think I’m getting what you’re saying. Are you implying that if I have 0 f20 barrels, then I can collect 300 using the collect all button? Because I have only 26 (they’re just lying there, i almost forget I have them) and that’s what I get when I try collecting all my gifts at once:
View attachment 64942
Same as me. yesterday couldn’t even collect 50!

Top Bottom