Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why is it good to have neighbors with planetariums?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cw0j7hx
Username
ReubenH12
This is probably a silly question, but I've seen tonnes of posts about it being really good to have neighbours with planetariums, but I've recently gotten 4 with 6 planetariums each and I got about 4 - 5 items in total. Are the items it drops extra good or something, because looking at the collections, they don't seem to be.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
The collection that they drop are Extremely Good, especially is you have a red launch pad. The four collections that planetarium drops are the 4 required to undertake a red launch. But if you level is low or you don’t have a red pad, might be better to try collect Training centres for green launches.

For more info:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Building on what @Ken Kyu Air has said, there are 2 collections; distant prospects and lunar race. One of the very few ways to get these is via neighbours planetariums. If you find the collections in your collection tab, and click an image, it will tell you how you can get it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Building on what @Ken Kyu Air and @Barkmi4 (Mike) said ... Even if you aren't launching rockets yet, some of the collections from these buildings give 2000 coins each. When your city is small, a few collections each day worth 2000 coins helps you get started faster. And it builds up an inventory of rocket fuel for when you do start to launch

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cw0j7hx
Username
ReubenH12
The collection that they drop are Extremely Good, especially is you have a red launch pad. The four collections that planetarium drops are the 4 required to undertake a red launch. But if you level is low or you don’t have a red pad, might be better to try collect Training centres for green launches.

For more info:
Ok, thank you. I've had these four neighbours for a while now and I can see how the items are really good.

Top Bottom