Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why do i bother

This is going to be a short one, as you guys can follow. I am sooooooooo feed up with the alliance ratings, you just have to look at this stupid players messing everything up again, and sorry we was so promised by GI to stop this. Nothing has changed, i have a Alliance of 20 now whats the point when these ********* get away with this rubbish. Really Ivan please look at this rubbish and tell me this is acceptable for the players my players that pay for extras to be better. Well im not going shout any more as you guys can carry on, and there are more screen shots you only have have to look at the top 3 idiots for your self and i hope they read this thread because they are very sad and need to waste there time somewhere else
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14).png
Screenshot (15).png

Last edited:
This is going to be a short one, as you guys can follow. I am sooooooooo feed up with the alliance ratings, you just have to look at this stupid players messing everything up again, and sorry we was so promised by GI to stop this. Nothing has changed, i have a Alliance of 20 now whats the point when these ********* get away with this rubbish. Really Ivan please look at this rubbish and tell me this is acceptable for the players my players that pay for extras to be better. Well im not going shout any more as you guys can carry on, and there are more screen shots you only have have to look at the top 3 idiots for your self and i hope they read this thread because they are very sad and need to waste there time somewhere else
View attachment 14799 View attachment 14800 View attachment 14801
They are a professional hackers :bored:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
someone could explain to me what reason could be to legitimate those players ?

I know that everybody is innocent before we bring the proof of guilty. Those screenshots are not evidence ?

We know the case where G! gave thousands greenies to someone because G! accidentaly removed his city. But, here, what is the reason ?

What do we do not see ? It must have Something we don't know to make G! let them operate...

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I am pretty sure a school child could work out that:

1. 200,000 + 2,564 + 1,767 ≠ 9,740,716

3. 13,427 + 11,348 + 4.964 + 38 ≠ 4,586,497

So GI clearly can as well. I can only conclude GI have no motivation to actually tackle obvious cheats. This is simply disrespectful to their legitimate customers and makes a mockery of the many statements of identifying cheats.

I was hoping that the screen-shots in the YDL thread would create a chronology of how two alliances in particular had advanced during the week, giving compelling evidence to GI that something was wrong (members changing repeatedly, alliance owners changing, passengers totals completely miscalculated and increasing by 1 million+ in the space of a minute). Sadly that thread was closed due to drifting off topic.

Gi cannot do anything before they found the code that these hackers use it and i think with my little experience in this type of hacking there is 2 way for the hackers to do that
1- they found the code that connect to the server and they hack the file and change the amount numbers for the passengers and then wait to update the server as we see the result in the screenshot above.
2- Leak the code from Gi company from employee
Gi cannot do any thing before they fix it and if not so cannot ban them because if they ban them they can came back in same moment so the winners is hackers.
I think Gi work on it because they cannot leave them for long time its company reputation and its challenge for both side Gi and Hackers.
In the end must one win who is he ;) if Gi want to fix this they have a lot of work not for these players only they must Fill gaps in the program and dont leave any chance for future someone can hack the game.
This is not a temporary its must be forever fixed.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Gi cannot do anything before they found the code that these hackers use it and i think with my little experience in this type of hacking there is 2 way for the hackers to do that
1- they found the code that connect to the server and they hack the file and change the amount numbers for the passengers and then wait to update the server as we see the result in the screenshot above.
2- Leak the code from Gi company from employee
Gi cannot do any thing before they fix it and if not so cannot ban them because if they ban them they can came back in same moment so the winners is hackers.
I think Gi work on it because they cannot leave them for long time its company reputation and its challenge for both side Gi and Hackers.
In the end must one win who is he ;) if Gi want to fix this they have a lot of work not for these players only they must Fill gaps in the program and dont leave any chance for future someone can hack the game.
This is not a temporary its must be forever fixed.

Or GI could just sanity check any players with more than say 1 million passengers a week. Or any player with more than for example 500k passengers a week in the first month of play.

They could review the top rankings and apply common sense.

So maybe its an hours admin a week on the part of an intern at GI, rather than a war.

[Or just make the reward for the top 20 alliances the same].

Or GI could just sanity check any players with more than say 1 million passengers a week. Or any player with more than for example 500k passengers a week in the first month of play.

They could review the top rankings and apply common sense.

So maybe its an hours admin a week on the part of an intern at GI, rather than a war.

[Or just make the reward for the top 20 alliances the same].
It’s difficult to do it with 10 millions players .

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
It’s difficult to do it with 10 millions players .

There are not ten million players flying over 1 million passengers a week.

Many of us do it... we look at Top 5 alliances, why apply some common sense and we work out which ones are questionable, then we do some simple digging and we find examples which are clearly not achievable, like a player this week adding 1.2 million pax over a five minute period.

Top Bottom