Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Why Am I Banned?

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Today I was unable to log in to my airport at the usual time, around 10 am local time (GMT+10, Brisbane Australia) because our generator died. We live aboard a boat, and need the generator for power, charging batteries etc. I am at level 79 and about half way to level 80. I had my own alliance, named Marine Air, for my father who died of cancer, who owned Marine Air in Cooktown. Finally, at around 6pm local time, I logged on after we bought a new generator - cost over A$1000 - only to find I have been locked out of my alliance and have no neighbors apart from the 2 phony ones that come with the game. The only thing I can think of is that I saw a person with less than half the required points to start a space mission during the current competition, with less than 10 hours left to launch, so I put in what points I had to help out. I am not in the habit of "hijacking" missions, but I do occasionally try to help out the folks on lower levels if it looks like they will not make it. If this is why I am being locked out - then Gi needs to go broke. I spent a lot of my spare cash on this game before now, loved being a part of it, loved having my own alliance and took it seriously to protect the long term members from the new ones wanting to join up. I am heart broken at this loss, especially in times of corona virus. Can anybody offer some help to get my game back please?

Today I was unable to log in to my airport at the usual time, around 10 am local time (GMT+10, Brisbane Australia) because our generator died. We live aboard a boat, and need the generator for power, charging batteries etc. I am at level 79 and about half way to level 80. I had my own alliance, named Marine Air, for my father who died of cancer, who owned Marine Air in Cooktown. Finally, at around 6pm local time, I logged on after we bought a new generator - cost over A$1000 - only to find I have been locked out of my alliance and have no neighbors apart from the 2 phony ones that come with the game. The only thing I can think of is that I saw a person with less than half the required points to start a space mission during the current competition, with less than 10 hours left to launch, so I put in what points I had to help out. I am not in the habit of "hijacking" missions, but I do occasionally try to help out the folks on lower levels if it looks like they will not make it. If this is why I am being locked out - then Gi needs to go broke. I spent a lot of my spare cash on this game before now, loved being a part of it, loved having my own alliance and took it seriously to protect the long term members from the new ones wanting to join up. I am heart broken at this loss, especially in times of corona virus. Can anybody offer some help to get my game back please?
Dont worry. It happens. Its usually just a blimp with internet time and your inbuilt time.
Read this link and contact GI through their WEBSITE. It will get sorted.

We all have been there some time. As Madge said, contact GI thru the website, link at the bottom of this page under “useful links”.
Provide your friend code and explain the situation. Be prepared to wait, it can take a while (last time it happened to me, I had to wait almost a week to have it solved. A friend of mine, with a more complicated situation, had to wait some 3 weeks with a lot of emails back and forth)

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi and thanks for the help. I am pretty devastated at losing my alliance because it was named after my father's company, Marine Air, and he died of cancer some years ago. I am also going through some critical health issues and a lot of pain. Yesterday, I lost my precious alliance, all my neighbors, and the points accrued on the latest competition, We live on the sailboat in the picture and we also lost our generator and had to buy a new one. It was not a good day, as losing the generator power meant I was also unable to access my online pain management course. When we got the new generator, I turned to my game for some happiness and found it virtually dead.

thanks again - I hope it does not take 3 weeks.

DD

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
To make you feel better, last time it happened to me I was also leading CRA alliance. And it was at that moment lost. GI recovered both my game and my alliance. So there’s hope for you too ☺

Wow, thanks for that heartening message. I sure hope I get the same result. Cheers

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
I think we have all have had problems with GI. It's really frustrating all the effort you put in only to have all of it taken away. GI support will help, but sometimes it seems like they don't know what the hell they are doing (kind of lost in translation) sort of thing. I truly wish you luck and hope all is taken care of soon.

Gotta agree with the lost in translation sentiment, but I think sometimes the people you are communication with are not very "tech" savvy. So many times I have been asked to explain things that should be obvious to a tech who either played the game or worked for the company that made the game. For example, I asked them how to get the gold and black planes and the reply was "there are no gold and black planes in this game".......sigh!

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
I got this once, took many emails to get my account back, but lost my Alliance.

Right now they are not even replying to me. I had 500 neighbors and now I have the 2 standard ones. I am not getting fuel gifts, I can't send gifts, no alliance, no friends. Some were friends since I started playing a couple of years ago.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
did you get the mail confirming they have received your complaint, with a file number? if so, its just waiting.

No, all I got was a message saying the sender would "talk to my collegues and get back to you. Hang in there"

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I also lost my Windows game 3 days ago. I lost my alliance, all my neighbors, and my code changed.

I sent message to support immediately with all the info (the name of my alliance, what happened, and my old code and new code). They replied me within few hours that they are going to talk to their colleagues and get back to me.

Today, I got a mail back from them that they have restored my game. I checked and all my neighbors, my alliance are back. But my code changed to a new one.

So, you'll get your account back. Just be patient.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20pta8bq
Username
Jim
Go to tech support and they will help you with your issue it may take a day or 2 but they usually come through.

Attachments

• Tech support.jpg
    Tech support.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 89

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi all, I have posted that as of last night, my game has been restored, including my neighbors and my alliance. It took them a while, and I now have a new friend code, 20myjsg5i. I am one happy little flier and love having my international neighbors back on board. It's tough when you are in the opposite half of the world from a lot of the players, and also in a time zone. But I surely enjoy sending gifts, visiting neighbors, viewing their cities and getting some ideas about setting up my own. And I surely do enjoy this forum. My alliance is Marine Air 2, named after my much-missed-deceased Dad's small marine airline, Marine Air.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
I was accidentally banned once and it took GI to re-instate my account for almost two months. Such a crappy customer service.
My game is back to "normal" now, meaning I have my alliance back and all my neighbors. Still glitchy and will only run in window mode. Try to run in full screen and it just shuts down time after time. I am so pleased to be back in the game tho.

Top Bottom