Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Whos completed the Cinemania Challenge?

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
The bracelets are a bit of a pain to get! I think the bowties would be impossible to collect without gifts. I only have room for one retro movie theater so won't be getting many bowties from that.

Yay! Just finished :)

cinemaniacomplete.png

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Completed mine today :) Also completed the hotel related mission (complete the hotel and find the mysterious guest). The follow-up mission requires a flight to Moscow, but I'm not able to fly there yet.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Btw, for those who visit neighbours who have completed the Cinemia mission:

If you click on their All-Star Theater you might be able to collect some Stamps; Queen Victoria, Marylin Monroe and Confucius might drop from that building ;-)

(You might also get musical instruments from the Rock Shop.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
7jju8f
Username
NIK
I must be one of the lucky ones. I've been able to visit oers for the last 4 days, however I do still encounter the occasional neighbour who's City freezes my phone. But it seems to be only those on levels higher than 27. I'm close to finishing the challenge, just need Do Not Disturb Signs. I haven't actually built the Theatre or Lounge as I don;t have the space. To get Bow ties I've relied on them being gifted to me and also from visiting these buildings in neighbours' cities.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Still unable to visit Neighbours also :-(
There have been some reports of some users being able to do this after they completed Cinemania but most still seem to be unable

That sucks Jimmy. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Top Bottom