Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

who got snow?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Again another year where the only snow I can see is in the one at airport city :eek:.
Today we got a wonderful day in Switzerland where the only coluour I could see looking at the mountain was greeeeeeeeen.

Who will enjoy a white x'mas this year?

Last edited:

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
We just ran out of snow couple of days ago you to Southwind but hopefully during the weekend, there'll be some more.
So I hope it at least the next weekend I would have time to snowboard

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Just raining again - looks like fall, not winter... There wasn't a decent snow here for years now. We get a week of snow (on the ground, not snowing) per winter season now. And it used to be at least a month if not more. It was +14oC around 5th of January?!?!?!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Snow finally arrives at the swiss mountains and tomorrow hopefully at home!!!

you can come for ski at the beautiful swiss slopes. ( @Happy Helen )
@javi

Thats good to hear, I have spent many happy hours skiing in Arosa, Wengen, Grindelwald, Flims is where my husband proposed to me!
I especially love the train ride from Zurich airport to the resorts.

Happy skiing!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Kate -
Down here in Southern New Jersey just 15 miles outside Atlantic City - we have been lucky so far this season - today overcast and chilly 40 degrees F.
!4 feet of snow OMG Don't ever invite me to visit as I will be in St. Maarten with HH
! :cool:(y);)

@Chloe11111 @Happy Helen @Neil ellor @Rsorour @flip123 @greensmith @LAX
I will escape to Roatan this year and get my PADI certification :) I'll also get to escape to Singapore, Orlando and Dallas before the snow is gone!

Top Bottom