Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Which button means what?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
In your friendliest you have certain buttons on top like the yellow heart or the alliance or the ABC... does anyone know that the coffee cup button is for?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Zzz puts inactive games up top, if you don't login for 4-5 days you show this.

Coffee cup is basically the opposite of zzz, it puts zzz games at the end.
As you really shouldn't have many zzz games in your list this one is kind of pointless to most of us

so the best ones to visit are the 1st ones in the category tea cup if they are the active ones am i right?
That's one way to do it. I mark the people I visit regularly with the favorites icon (heart shaped shaking hands) - the ones with planetariums, training centers, special buildings I need to visit, and so forth. Then I just open that tab, and go down the list.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Any game not showing a zzz is active, after that it's all about what buildings you want to visit.

The general tip is only visit planetariums, as many as you can, unless you need something special for an event for example (y)

The icons are just a small help to find the right games, like I use the heart/hands to mark people with 5+ planetariums

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
That's one way to do it. I mark the people I visit regularly with the favorites icon (heart shaped shaking hands) - the ones with planetariums, training centers, special buildings I need to visit, and so forth. Then I just open that tab, and go down the list.
yea i do that swell but its still got to know that the ones are aktive :p

Another question Atm i am Heart 6 if you lvl up to heart 7 can u visit more neighbors then?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
ok :D Good to know..

How do i actually get golden coins? i just always get the silver ones :(
The main way is do red launches to finish the Water World collection. Every time you finish you get a golden chest that gives you 3 gold coins.
Another way is completing collections from adventure flights. They give a chest that rewards 1 gold coin.

ok :D Good to know..

How do i actually get golden coins? i just always get the silver ones :(

The main way is do red launches to finish the Water World collection. Every 3d time you finish you get a golden chest that gives you a 3 (please correct me if I remember wrong need) gold coins.
Another way is completing collections from adventure flights. They give a chest that rewards 1 gold coin.
You get the golden chest with 3 gold tokens every time you complete a Water World collection. (Rocket garden every 3 times) When you complete all 5 collections in adventure flights, you get a gold chest with 3 gold tokens.

Top Bottom