Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Which buildings generates the most passengers?

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
As the title says, does anyone know which building(s) generates the most passengers? Does anyone have a list of which buildings are the highest to collect passengers from?

Fall Mansion
Cottage
Townhouse
Manor
Mansion
Smart House
Stone Castle
Turf House
Windy House
Aviary
Side Wing
Red High-rise
In that order

Fall Mansion9/5min
Cottage1/1min
Townhouse8/10min
Manor9/15min
Mansion12/20min
Smart House18/30min
Stone Castle36/hr
Turf House3/5min
Windy House12/20min
Aviary8/15min
Side Wing2/2min
Red High-rise8/20min
Farmer's House22/1hr
Minimarket5/15min
Burial Vault19/hr
House With a Pool18/hr
Pumpkin House3/10min

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Teboho and I aren't contradicting each other.

Do you mean the most per collection or do you mean the most per day? This depends on your play style. If you only log onto the game every hour, having lots of buildings that generate passengers in 1 minute doesn't help. In that hour you will still only get 1 passenger. You might lean towards buildings that produce passengers every hour.

So I guess I'm asking which question you're actually asking :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
@Teboho and I aren't contradicting each other.

Do you mean the most per collection or do you mean the most per day? This depends on your play style. If you only log onto the game every hour, having lots of buildings that generate passengers in 1 minute doesn't help. In that hour you will still only get 1 passenger. You might lean towards buildings that produce passengers every hour.

So I guess I'm asking which question you're actually asking :)
Apologies, maybe I did not ask correctly. If for example I have logged on and collect and all available passengers and I then want to get more passengers by watching an advert, which building can I collect the most passengers from? As an example, House Of Disturbance generates 85 passengers if I speed up for free by watching a video but are there any other buildings where I can get more than 85 passengers by watching a video?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Apologies, maybe I did not ask correctly. If for example I have logged on and collect and all available passengers and I then want to get more passengers by watching an advert, which building can I collect the most passengers from? As an example, House Of Disturbance generates 85 passengers if I speed up for free by watching a video but are there any other buildings where I can get more than 85 passengers by watching a video?
Cloud Castle is the highest - 150.
Emerald House - 99
Mirror House - 96
House of Disturbance - 85
and getting lower after that.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Condonium is the most from a 3x3 that can be sped up with ads at 190. Followed by cloud castle at 150.
Asylum is the highest 2x2 at 126 (previous event reward/available in MSB8). Then Acute house at 102. If you are just starting out, Mirror house is much cheaper at 96.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I find that Apartment hotel, placed in the centre of 4 Labyrinth Gardens and with the inbetween spaces filled with Small lakes, Ancient Monuments etc yields 300 pax plus 85% bonus giving 555 pax per building. Double this with live Family Ticket bonus yielding 1110. pax. Rotate 6 Apartment Hotels through this to yield 6660 passengers. Then use Alarm Clock bonus to repeat. Kerching!
:)
P

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    539.9 KB · Views: 94

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I find that Apartment hotel, placed in the centre of 4 Labyrinth Gardens and with the inbetween spaces filled with Small lakes, Ancient Monuments etc yields 300 pax plus 85% bonus giving 555 pax per building. Double this with live Family Ticket bonus yielding 1110. pax. Rotate 6 Apartment Hotels through this to yield 6660 passengers. Then use Alarm Clock bonus to repeat. Kerching!
:)
P
Agreed - but it can only be sped up with greens ... only alarm clock

Top Bottom