Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

where is windows update and quest?

D

Deleted member 5399

Agreed. Although Facebook seems to be the played most. Multiple daily challenges, already chasing ghosts, goblins and phantom planes. And least amount of problems.
I just tried to stage red QL and servers are down in Windows game. Obviously not a server issue locally or here since I'm posting this. I'm getting so bored in fact, even I don't wish to vista my own cities. If it weren't for neighbors, you'd most likely see the dreaded grey screen when trying to visit.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hope it is BORING? HELP US OUT!!!
Sorry, i am just a user like anyone else. That's in the hands of G! and road404.

I know your feelings, I also waited for months. And G! "promised" that they will prepare update for all platforms.
The question -of course - is when? I cannot predict any date, neither G! do not publish any date of new releases, but they should do that.... For all of us players.... :bookworm:

Like "Patch Tuesday" in past for Windows updates.... :D
Now, I do not know anymore, when updates are installed, all on automatic.... :bag:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hope it is BORING? HELP US OUT!!!
There are some advatages of new update, some side-quests... And Reserve Hangar, looong waiting building.

But regards Alliances - yes, it is boring!!! To get those maps, it is impossible without cheating, or maybe some will spend real money to buy passengers and fuel. But most of those on Top places, 1-5 or even more ..... :confused: :bag:

Maps should be available in Duke store. Also Duke's store needs renovation, or at least new items that can be obtain there.

Top Bottom