Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android What to do with coins?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0490hdgft
Username
Quax
When there are no more useful buildings to buy and no space for more planes (needs greenies) and eveything is updated, what can I do with normal coins?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
At some point you will find that you have 14 of one plane type and then to get stars or some other mission, you will sell your entire fleet and buy a different one. Doing that up through Jumbo is cheap. Replacing 900,000 coin planes, 10 at a time, requires a lot of coin. ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0490hdgft
Username
Quax
Thank you for answering.
I still have a ton of maps to fly, but this is an option for later.
I always fly the big planes first, bc they will need years to complete, but you can't get the items for 14 Condors (This will cost even more greenies).

I always fly the big planes first, bc they will need years to complete, but you can't get the items for 14 Condors (This will cost even more greenies).
1. Forget the greenies, rather join an items ring, and/or ask for items from neighbours.

2. Restock your maps, they are now 75% cheaper.

3. Reconfigure your city buy 6 business centers, private schools and courthouses. But make sure you have enough pax buildings to fill-up all your planes and terminal.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0490hdgft
Username
Quax
What is the benefit?

Thanks everyone, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The way I work the coins is to buy and sell planes. Before reset each week I sell planes that I don’t need. Often this is after an event that’s asked for flights to anything below Ravens. I would then plan my flights for the week - either event destinations or some of the various maps. I would buy planes to ensure at least 5 to any one destination. When I am finished with the destination I sell the planes and start again

I use the warehouse for planes that have liveries on them that I don’t want to sell

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Or, save them up. I had close to 20M coins. Sounds like a lot, right? Then I bought 6 shiny new Condors yesterday, which cost a pretty 9M coin. Even at a higher level, coins can be spent quickly.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
You can buy all the passenger building. 40 million is not so much. Easy to use-up. 6 condominium, Loft condominium, Acute house, Apartment hotel, Apartment house, Modular house, Emerald house, Mirror house, Spare house, Loft

Top Bottom