Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What Time of Day Do You Receive Your Post?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Long gone are the days of two deliveries a day! We now get one, about 1pm!

Yes, you are quite right. First class post use to be around 8.30am(ish) and second class post use to be around 12.30pm(ish). Things are very much different now, with post delivery between 11.30am(ish) and as late as 7.30pm(ish) in the evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

RDFew

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20s9qol7
Username
Robster
Yes, you are quite right. First class post use to be around 8.30am(ish) and second class post use to be around 12.30pm(ish). Things are very much different now, with post delivery between 11.30am(ish) and as late as 7.30pm(ish) in the evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
11am on weekdays 10am Saturday

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Almost 6pm UK time and the post has just been delivered for today, the old days were better, when you knew first class post was around 8.30am (ish) and second class post was around 12.30pm (ish).

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday evening the post arrived at 19.25pm - a new record. The old record stood at 19.12pm in the evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The post arrived a short while ago, I offered the postman a cold drink, he was happy to except. It is so very easy to become dehydrated, current temperature this morning at 11.05am UK time is 35 degrees.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Its
The post arrived a short while ago, I offered the postman a cold drink, he was happy to except. It is so very easy to become dehydrated, current temperature this morning at 11.05am UK time is 35 degrees.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
It's 85 degrees Fahrenheite where I live

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The postman arrived and delivered the post, nice and early this morning. I invited him into the garden for a sit down and a cold drink. During the sit down he told me, one of his colleagues had almost passed out, due to the hot weather and the weight of all the post he was carrying. It is so very easy to become dehydrated, fortunately the postman was alright and all was well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I was out in the garden early this morning when the postman arrived with the post. I offered him a cold drink, which he was happy to accept, as he sat down. As for the mornings post, a handwritten postcard from an old friend, currently holidaying in Scotland. He has good taste in postcards.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My old friend, who recently sent me a postcard from Scotland, has now sent a postcard from France. It arrived this morning, delivered by the postman, as he sat down and accepted a cold drink. A handwriiten letter will be in order to my old friend, as a thank you for his postcards, I dismissed the idea of sending an email. Not everything in life has to be so very instant.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
7th August 1485 - Henry Tudor's (Henry VII) army lands in Milford Haven, South Wales

7th August 1942 - 1st American offensive in Pacific in WW2, Guadalcanal, Solomon Island

7th August 1955 - Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, begins selling its first transistor radios in Japan

7th August 1976 - Scientists in Pasadena, California, announce Viking I found strongest indications to date of possible life on Mars

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

7th August 1485 - Henry Tudor's (Henry VII) army lands in Milford Haven, South Wales

7th August 1942 - 1st American offensive in Pacific in WW2, Guadalcanal, Solomon Island

7th August 1955 - Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, begins selling its first transistor radios in Japan

7th August 1976 - Scientists in Pasadena, California, announce Viking I found strongest indications to date of possible life on Mars

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Think youve muddled your posts up!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have noticed that throughout last week and this week, the days posts have been delivered early in the evenings, not what I would describe as first class service, but more last class service. Fortunately, none of the post was urgent, so it has not proved to be a problem.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yet another postcard from Glasgow (Scotland) from one of my old friends, who is rather well travelled. Not so long ago, a postcard from France arrived. Time for another handwriiten letter, as a thank you for his postcard. Always nice to receive them, he always writes with a green ink pen, a most odd colour to use.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I received someone else's post today, I toyed with the idea of putting the post back into the postbox. But in the end I took it round to the address. They turned out to be a really nice retired middle aged couple, enoyed their company, having been invited in to their home. A lunch appointment has been arranged, look forward to it, very nice people.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today's post arrived this evening at 17.25pm London UK time, it is not a new record, which currently stands at 19.25pm - the previous record stood at 19.12pm - such wonderful postal service.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This morning's post consisted of a just two letters, one postcard and a great deal of junk mail advertisements, delivered by the postman. The junk mail advertisements are good for setting the log burner on fire. Why waste all that paper.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

This morning's post consisted of a just two letters, one postcard and a great deal of junk mail advertisements, delivered by the postman. The junk mail advertisements are good for setting the log burner on fire. Why waste all that paper.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Except it’s got nasty chemicals from the printing! Not the wisest decision Capt! :eek:

Top Bottom