Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What is a Quick Launch?

How does a QL differ from a standard launch? Different requirements? Different rewards?

With an active Quantum Leap, the initator can do 10 solo launches in 24 hours. Each launch returns in about 2.5 hours.
Anyone who tags along also benefits from the QL and returns in the same period.

Things gets interesting when 2 or more QL launch together, the launch returns in minutes, even seconds.
Everyone in the launch returns almost immediately and all participants can do numerous launches, subject to individual space collections quantity.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How do you initiate a QL? And I'm guessing that it's best to have a stack load of inventory to substantiate the exercise before pressing go?

the following collections are needed.

Lunar module, Orbital Telescope, Lunar rover and Infrared telescope.

you can see what items makes these collections by clicking on the collection box, then space tab and scroll to the collections needed.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
How do you initiate a QL? And I'm guessing that it's best to have a stack load of inventory to substantiate the exercise before pressing go?
After you earn or buy a QL, you can activate it by clicking on the sun on the right side of your screen. Scroll all the way to the right and click on it. It will start counting down from 24 hours.

Yes, you should have lots of collections and a lot of fuel items to burn through.

I would recommend joining a few others having a ql launch until you get familiar with launching.

Top Bottom