Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What happens if...............

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
If I join a launch, is it then visible to all my neighbours or is it restricted solely to the neighbours of the original launcher?

And if it does become visible to my neighbours does it then become visible to my neighbour's neighbours if they too join?

Just wondering.
P

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
If I join a launch, is it then visible to all my neighbours or is it restricted solely to the neighbours of the original launcher?

And if it does become visible to my neighbours does it then become visible to my neighbour's neighbours if they too join?

Just wondering.
P
Only the neighbours of the host.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
In fact joining a launch hosted by someone who does not have many neighbours may result in a long delay for launch. Particularly if the host put in 576 and left it. If you go past and launch, it’s high jack so you end up in a pickle. You may need to wait till the last minutes on the next day to launch if it doesn’t change. But then it would have become a chore.

In fact joining a launch hosted by someone who does not have many neighbours may result in a long delay for launch. Particularly if the host put in 576 and left it. If you go past and launch, it’s high jack so you end up in a pickle. You may need to wait till the last minutes on the next day to launch if it doesn’t change. But then it would have become a chore.
There’s no way I’m waiting 24hrs for someone to launch. If they put in 576 and leave, and I come back in 3-4 hrs to find no more points added, then bad luck. I’d probably activate a QL to sooth their pain (and get me back ASAP) but the 576 rule is not designed around a 24hr wait. If the host can’t come back and dribble points in (and expects at least another 5 players to join and hang around for 20 odd hours without jumping them), they’re dreaming. If they really want first place, then they’d better add half the required points plus 180.

And if a QL runs out mid flight and you activate another, it speeds up again.
Does that mean that if your own QL expires after launch (and it was a 1 QL launch), and you activate another QL yourself when the 1st expired, time is reduced again?
So you end up with the effect of 2 QL, while both came from same person?
Never been in that situation, but would be nice to know if this is what happens.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Does that mean that if your own QL expires after launch (and it was a 1 QL launch), and you activate another QL yourself when the 1st expired, time is reduced again?
Never been in that situation, but would be nice to know if this is what happens.

I confirm that this happens.

Correct. It’s as if 2 QL are in the launch.

Top Bottom