Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Alliance Mission upcoming changes

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Nothing to do with the dev(s) with all this tbf...you produce and invigorate all the new/old events etc so thank you we are lucky enough to have one/sometime's maybe even two on here ;)....again many thanks as always.

The sarcastic comments given out to your paying players are also noted and a little harsh - I guess you gave those out of much frustration after a great deal of very hard work...and then not enough praise given by your bosses?! We always apricate you and mostly I/we aren't really that tech savvy either but fully understand it (y).

Please, just don't post stuff out there leaving speculation and unrest, at the very least give us a heads up with a possible date so we can make plans for the future especially with regards to the 100 limit.

I ain't gonna suck ass nor stick with the game either....it all depends on what GI have to offer in the future!

Burn me also ;):D

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
tenor.gif

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Nothing to do with the dev(s) with all this tbf...you produce and invigorate all the new/old events etc so thank you we are lucky enough to have one/sometime's maybe even two on here ;)....again many thanks as always.

The sarcastic comments given out to your paying players are also noted and a little harsh - I guess you gave those out of much frustration after a great deal of very hard work...and then not enough praise given by your bosses?! We always apricate you and mostly I/we aren't really that tech savvy either but fully understand it (y).

Please, just don't post stuff out there leaving speculation and unrest, at the very least give us a heads up with a possible date so we can make plans for the future especially with regards to the 100 limit.

I ain't gonna suck ass nor stick with the game either....it all depends on what GI have to offer in the future!

Burn me also ;):D

Luckily, I'm not doing any official comments on behalf of the company, otherwise it would be as exciting as answers from beloved Mary at the support team. By the way, I'm not sure about that, but Mary might very well be not a real person but a nickname for dozens of different people working there day and night. Will all the kind words from the happy customers I'd not be surprised members of the support team would like to hide their real identities.

As for the date, well, we've postponed it for two years already, looking for a solution that will both please (or at least not be a deal-breaker) old time players, new players, and the people behind the whole warehouse limit idea. So far all the solutions that we've found and suggested ended up as successfully as Middle East peace talks. No one wants to piss off their most loyal players, but then again, newer players keep asking us why those old fellas dominate the ratings, why the rules aren't the same?

There're several other game balance changes on the way along the lines of the easier weekly alliance mission, e.g. changes you'll probably like, but those can't be done on the fly, so they're coming at a later date, and 7.0 update so far looks like the one that will get them. Will it be the time for a major change like inventory limit, too? It might be, because 7.0 and the rest of this year's planned updates is as close to Airport City sequel game as you get without the hassle of actually having a completely new game, and the new game means new rules.

By the way, I'm not sure about that, but Mary might very well be not a real person but a nickname for dozens of different people working there day and night. Will all the kind words from the happy customers I'd not be surprised members of the support team would like to hide their real identities.
Want to just say that the contact gi part of the game you have right now is better. Its become anonymous which is better for everyone. I think Mary does exist but is well hidden behind an anonymous persona. The photo gave the game away. You must have held beauty contests just to answer a phone and take hassle!

The rest. Well we will wait and see. In game communication would solve a mountain of problems. Then get rid of the cheats and tweekers. If the limit was 400 people wouldnt complain. 100 is just way too low. It feels like dumbing down a good game.

Last edited:
7.0 and the rest of this year's planned updates is as close to Airport City sequel game as you get without the hassle of actually having a completely new game.
Biiiiiiig claim.

So far all the solutions that we've found and suggested ended up as successfully as Middle East peace talks.
But they did get Nobel prizes when they appeased people for a while. Aim high.

Want to just say that part of the game you have right now. Its become anonymous which is better for everyone. I think Mary does exist but is well hidden behind an anonymous persona. The photo gave the game away. You must have held beauty contests just to answer a phone and take hassle!

The rest. Well we will wait and see. In game communication would solve a mountain of problems. Then get rid of the cheats and tweekers. If the limit was 400 people wouldnt complain. 100 is just way too low. It feels like dumbing down a good game.
To be true, people would still complain, but to a less extent. Only unlimited storage would please every player. But I guess something like 1000 could be a reasonable compromise.
Anyway, I really don’t understand how frustrated players can originate revenue

Wow - came back to a hot potato thread after my cruise.

I said it two years ago and I’ll say it again...100 limit and I’m done. It’s a totally different game (which is why I think it’s unfair period) and not one I’d support. You’d need a lot of major changes and if they happen then that’s the only reason I’d consider (remotely) staying

Ivan, this has nothing to do with the work you and your team do. I get bored with games in 2-3 months and I’ve been playing this 2.5 years now, so that says a lot about the game. It’s just going to be a personal choice for me.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Luckily, I'm not doing any official comments on behalf of the company, otherwise it would be as exciting as answers from beloved Mary at the support team. By the way, I'm not sure about that, but Mary might very well be not a real person but a nickname for dozens of different people working there day and night. Will all the kind words from the happy customers I'd not be surprised members of the support team would like to hide their real identities.

As for the date, well, we've postponed it for two years already, looking for a solution that will both please (or at least not be a deal-breaker) old time players, new players, and the people behind the whole warehouse limit idea. So far all the solutions that we've found and suggested ended up as successfully as Middle East peace talks. No one wants to piss off their most loyal players, but then again, newer players keep asking us why those old fellas dominate the ratings, why the rules aren't the same?

There're several other game balance changes on the way along the lines of the easier weekly alliance mission, e.g. changes you'll probably like, but those can't be done on the fly, so they're coming at a later date, and 7.0 update so far looks like the one that will get them. Will it be the time for a major change like inventory limit, too? It might be, because 7.0 and the rest of this year's planned updates is as close to Airport City sequel game as you get without the hassle of actually having a completely new game, and the new game means new rules.
Thanks for the 7.0 insight. I was expecting the changes around that timeframe, since it looks like 7.0 won't arrive until summer. I'm surprised that changing the limit to 500 wasn't a good enough medium, as I think all of the forum members would at least be happy with that. Im assuming they thought that a 500 limit would no longer be profitable? Just thinking out loud here

D

Deleted member 9675

Sad but has there been an ask for help? Not sure id join a red with only 88 points in. If you cant finish, you shouldnt start. That should go for anyone whatever level.

A ql will always attract. Even when you dont want it to!
In this forum at one time if people did need help with launches or other, they did ask for help. All to often, especially with those doing QL parties, someone gets left behind. Thus they would ask for others to help.
But who am I to help others? I'm quite selfish, dont you know?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

#1 what a brilliant Dev and diplomat you are my dear Sir.

#2 OH Yes, Mary-bot, is she actually real, one person or just a AI...the mind boggles sometimes?!

#3 I can imagine that's no easy task - pleasing the lot of us ;) - Maybe someone less greedy should just drop the limit completely for everyone (a solution, maybe but obviously not profitable now for GI) plus it's not your field.

#4 As said many times previously I understand your position in all this and thank you for taking time out to clarify certain things it's truly appreciated.

I get you're pissed off as most questions aren't actually your forte but you still go above and beyond to try answer those anyway, when you actually don't need to.

I re-read your responses/posts over and over and only then I could see what you were trying to put across what I missed initially.

Keep doing what you're doing - I'm just one player that you may lose and certainly won't be missed wherever this game goes, good luck :).

Thanks Ivan

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Wow - came back to a hot potato thread after my cruise.

I said it two years ago and I’ll say it again...100 limit and I’m done. It’s a totally different game (which is why I think it’s unfair period) and not one I’d support. You’d need a lot of major changes and if they happen then that’s the only reason I’d consider (remotely) staying

Ivan, this has nothing to do with the work you and your team do. I get bored with games in 2-3 months and I’ve been playing this 2.5 years now, so that says a lot about the game. It’s just going to be a personal choice for me.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise Dave, I have my first maiden voyage coming soon...maybe a little of subject I know. Sad you had to come back to this :(

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
If anyone can, Please explain me logical benefits of 100 limit to player's except that old argument that it will increase game stability. Also reason why it cannot be 300 or 500.
These new player's are fine with 100 limit because they are still in starting of game where you need 100 or 200 spare parts and a lot less fuel to finish destinations but when you reach levels where requirement of spare parts is 600 per destination and a lot of fuel is required then this 100 limit will be a roadblock to achieve that, Maybe it's a way to elongate the time required to finish the game as some have finished this game easily with unlimited storage.
I am fine if GI does not want player's to have unlimited storage and they are right but at least see the economy of the game at every level and then finalise the number of limit, I am completely fine if limit is 400 or anything because then we will have space to make plans and it would pose a good challenge to finish high destinations as you will have to manage your inventory in the best way.
Also what about the items we will get after they are above the limit? They are wasted, Why not give player's coins or anything else for those extra items produced instead of them vanishing in air.
Implementing something like this without taking player's opinion makes a player like me disappointed.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
These new player's are fine with 100 limit because they are still in starting of game...

For the record, these new players are not okay with it.

We even complained (and were told to suck it up) and asked for feature where we can buy warehouse limit with real money or something else to raise our 100-limit. This 100-limit sucks.

But since we can’t do anything about it, we learn to adapt with this new game. The Airport City we know is a totally different game than the Airport City you know.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
For the record, these new players are not okay with it.

We even complained (and were told to suck it up) and asked for feature where we can buy warehouse limit with real money or something else to raise our 100-limit. This 100-limit sucks.

But since we can’t do anything about it, we learn to adapt with this new game. The Airport City we know is a totally different game than the Airport City you know.
Sorry, I meant some.
I do agree there should be a way through which we can increase the limit as the need for storage grows due to expansion of airports.

Top Bottom