Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code? Jan 28th?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
:rolleyes::unsure: maybe only Gi decide what to send.
Hello - we never get to make this decision and that is the way it should be. It is just a feeling that Game Insight may pay 6 Green Notes and, perhaps a chest or two this week Friday, as compensation for no weekend code last week Friday. Of course, I could be wrong, and that would be fine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Rohith Kodgi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04iupl6cp
Username
RK F20
Personally i feel its the end of BONUS CODES from GI to players..
Screenshot_20220205-080038~2.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Had it not been for this current situation I could have purchased a plot of land this morning and made good use of it. Will need to have a really good lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Same here - and I could have done it 2 weeks ago too.
Rog
For many players the weekend code and the collection of the three green notes is a big deal, I know it is for me, and has been for a very long time. While there are a number of other ways to collect green notes, this is one of the main ways to do so. Whatever the reason(s) maybe, three weekends have now passed, it is a great same we find ourselves in this unfortunate situation.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

For many players the weekend code and the collection of the three green notes is a big deal, I know it is for me, and has been for a very long time. While there are a number of other ways to collect green notes, this is one of the main ways to do so. Whatever the reason(s) maybe, three weekends have now passed, it is a great same we find ourselves in this unfortunate situation.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Totally agree my friend - to expand your game you need land. Land needs greenies. I don't spend real money on the game except in rare circumstances - without land, how much further can my game go????

Top Bottom