Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 10th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I have the following drops from 7 FMs:
19-0-2-18-10
Absolutely ridiculous and 2 hours left until the quest ends :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ylrsgk
Username
mooer/item I need
Mine stands at 14-0-2-9-4. I've never known a quest have such a low success rate. It's so annoying that there isn't even anything you can do about it, it is completely random. If you have to collect parts from a flight destination, then you at least have some chance of success, but this is ridiculous!

Red Fox One can you send me robot testers for the next few days? If you still need laser levels, I can send you those in return?

sadly i cant finish the mission this year Dulcesakura , my score is 23-0-0-20-18....!!! :( hope will finish it next year with ease..!! now i am plaaning on destroying the stingy farmer markets i have :mad::mad:

I think you had really bad luck on this quest, but I'm sure your next quest will be better :) .

BTW, don't destroy all the farmers markets (unless you have unbuilt FM in your warehouse) because:
(1) They might me used in future quests
(2) They still drop items.
(3) Who knows GI might repeat the quest (in another form).

For example, I did not participate in the Easter quest last year, but throughout the year, I occasionally visited my neighbour's Farmer's Markets because I found they sometimes drop Organic Menu items (even though they were not useful at that time). When this quest started, I was pleasantly surprised that I had a headstart.

The same thing happened for the Space quest, where you need the Running Wild Collection. I had hundred of them in past events, so I did not have to look for Running wild items in order to launch (that was a big problem for iPad player).

There was also a time when seasoned players complained about being sent "Landing Lamps" by newbies who was hoping to receive Landing Lamps in return. Then a new destination arrived (Artic ) and suddenly everyone was asking for Landing Lamps (I already had hundreds sent by newbies).

Motto of the story:
  • Be thankful for all the items you get from your neighbours and quests.
  • You never know when that thing becomes useful in future quest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
I think you had really bad luck on this quest, but I'm sure your next quest will be better :) .

BTW, don't destroy all the farmers markets (unless you have unbuilt FM in your warehouse) because:

For example, I did not participate in the Easter quest last year, but throughout the year, I occasionally visited my neighbour's Farmer's Markets because I found they sometimes drop Organic Menu items (even though they were not useful at that time). When this quest started, I was pleasantly surprised that I had a headstart.

The same thing happened for the Space quest, where you need the Running Wild Collection. I had hundred of them in past events, so I did not have to look for Running wild items in order to launch (that was a big problem for iPad player).

There was also a time when seasoned players complained about being sent "Landing Lamps" by newbies who was hoping to receive Landing Lamps in return. Then a new destination arrived (Artic ) and suddenly everyone was asking for Landing Lamps (I already had hundreds sent by newbies).

Motto of the story:
ya , that is very true....thanks for the advice Bali Hi !! ill follow your advice so that ill get to have an head start next year hopefully !! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
I've been very frustrated with this quest as well. I've really enjoyed everyone's comments and made me laugh rather than be frustrated. In the last few hours of this quest I happened to complete it, but that still doesn't make my feelings about this quest any different. These quests are supposed to be fun and if you play the game everyday you should be able to complete these quests. A challenge is one thing, but keep this game fun! It is a game. Now that's it's over I'm looking forward to more fun and even another quest, but I'm not going to let myself become frustrated. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement as well as the humor.

Thanks for all the gifts!

I Fly 2

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Mine stands at 14-0-2-9-4. I've never known a quest have such a low success rate. It's so annoying that there isn't even anything you can do about it, it is completely random. If you have to collect parts from a flight destination, then you at least have some chance of success, but this is ridiculous!

Red Fox One can you send me robot testers for the next few days? If you still need laser levels, I can send you those in return?
Ok, I'll send you Robot Tester. Just tell me how many you need. On 15-17 Apr, I won't be available.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox

Motto of the story:
Nice advice. Neatly formatted. Easy to read and understand. With examples. And with TLDR. A++ would read again. :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
sadly i cant finish the mission this year Dulcesakura , my score is 23-0-0-20-18....!!! :( hope will finish it next year with ease..!! now i am plaaning on destroying the stingy farmer markets i have :mad::mad:
hahaha yes antony1406 we should destroy them !! I've actually sold one ($600) because of my limit space and just let 6 (for coins) :p ...so sad you also couldnt finish (n) I was just 2 vegetables an 1 nuts to complete it :unsure: ! maybe all the bunnies ate my vegetables :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
hahaha yes antony1406 we should destroy them !! I've actually sold one ($600) because of my limit space and just let 6 (for coins) :p ...so sad you also couldnt finish (n) I was just 2 vegetables an 1 nuts to complete it :unsure: ! maybe all the bunnies ate my vegetables :LOL:
ha ha...:D i would kill my bunnies if they ate mine..;) you were soo close to completing than me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom