Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We challenge you from 21 Dec to 4 Jan

For the next two weeks, from December 21 to January 4, you as a community have a chance to unlock wonderful prizes that will be given to ev..
269639318_5416222731738236_6313917979835427706_n.jpg

How do you unlock them? ALL PILOTS in the game need to collectively send a certain amount of gifts to receive prizes in the game, as shown in the picture! We will post notifications about your progress in the comments to this post and in our stories. Stay tuned for news from Airport City during these two weeks!
More info in the Airport city Fb
Many thanks to Gi (y)

Given it has taken us this long to get to 50M, I doubt we can reach 100M
Why not? It started Dec 21st. Today is the 28th, which makes 7 days for the first 50 million. Another 7 days puts us on the 4th January, which is the last day of the challenge. So, I think it’s reachable

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm surprised that we can't do it. There are thousands of players, and with many of us also being in fuel rings, I guess I thought that it would be easy to do. Looks like I overestimated the amount of trading that happens.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm surprised that we can't do it. There are thousands of players, and with many of us also being in fuel rings, I guess I thought that it would be easy to do. Looks like I overestimated the amount of trading that happens.
Lots of people take a break from the game at this time.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Lots of people take a break from the game at this time.
My point exactly. However, with covid ramping up again, people may slow down a bit, which means more play time. What they should have as a reward is:
For 75 million trades: "We will incorporate 75% of player feedback received before January 4th"
For 100 million trades: "We will incorporate 100% of player feedback received before January 4th"

I would promote this challenge myself with that kind of a reward 🤭

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
A mystery super building 8, I would like santa to give me a nice Quantum Skycraper.
It would be a nice reward after all that clicking on cars like a crasy person !

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
What does 100M mean (seems Mil means million - millions of what?)? I ask this parameter in FB and they seem to be stumped and no answer was forthcoming. Just do not know what "collectively" mean? Is this the alliance team?

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It says ALL PILOTS. Not just pilots in an alliance. It seems pretty clear. They are counting each individual gift sent by anyone to anyone.

View attachment 61283

They also posted this 9 hours ago so it looks like about 70m gifts have been sent so far.
View attachment 61284
Ok. Thanks. So the gifts I sent is added to the "collective pool" sent by all players in the game to reach the target.

Top Bottom