Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Watch video = 10 Greens

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just a commercial windows appeared, when i opened AC.
Video about NARR8 (When stories come alive and never end).
29 seconds of video.

After that, my amount of greenies went up for 10. :D

Hope others will get this too. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Haven't got anything either, maybe it's just for iPad as a little bonus for keeping all these promo codes away from you for all these months? :p 10 greens for a video sounds a bit stupid =D

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
I am on android and all I got the usual 300% bonus card (3 times more cash if you buy from the bank crap!!)
I got that too, but the video option showed up on top of everything else when opening the game. It's obvious that so many promotions are different for each type of device used and special missions are not always timed together either.

I still hope they send that 1/2 land option to iPads this weekend like they did for Android.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
From their facebook page:

Dear friends,
We have important and very good news for you! NARR8 is available on the Apple App Store! We hope that you would like all the series we offer you there.

So it's just to promote it for people with an iPhone or iPad.. :(

Top Bottom