Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

visiting neighbours - what do you choose?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
tdogshookem
Username
tdogshookem
Hi all,

long time lurker, thought i'd join the forum. i've been playing for far too long (> a year) and buy banknotes when they come up at a 3* offer using discounted itunes cards (hate to think how much i've spent on this game!)

anyway, i'd be interested to know what buildings people go for when they visit neighbours?

i go for buildings that are likely to drop items for launches - tend to have the best success on rocket gardens, planetariums, astronaut academies, then the launch modules themselves and research labs.

please share your strategy so i can see if there are improvements i can make!

edit - sorry mods can you move to chat rather than news, just getting used to the forum.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Mine is:
1. Training Centre,
2. Planetarium
3. Astronaut Academy
4. (Mostly) Red Launch Pads
5. Research Labs

Chad, do you often get something when you click on neighbour's Rocket Garden? I hardly ever get anything!

Hello, Never do I get something on a Rocket Garden. Don't think I ever have. Occasionally I get something on the Space Monument. When visiting a neighbors I rarely click on Rocket Garden or Space Monument anymore.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
tdogshookem
Username
tdogshookem
very interesting - glad to confirm i'm on the right page.

i also get fed up with poor drop rates so usually pull out the telescope/ dice combos (mainly because i'm not sure which one actually helps for building drops!)

best i've had so far is 8 items out of a planetarium.

very interesting - glad to confirm i'm on the right page.

i also get fed up with poor drop rates so usually pull out the telescope/ dice combos (mainly because i'm not sure which one actually helps for building drops!)

best i've had so far is 8 items out of a planetarium.
I think the best is using Golden Dice because the drops falls on the category of Collectible items.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
1. Planetarium
2. Launch Pads
3. Training Center
4. Astronaut Acedemy
5. Rocket Garden/Space Travel Monument

Mine:
1. Planetarium
2. Training Center
3. Launch Pads
4. Mission Control Center
5. Research Lab
6. Astronaut Acedemy

Reason: highest rate on Lunar collections, especially Planetarium and LP 3. TC on 2nd place because of the wheat you get from it.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
It depends where you are flying to on the day.

If I fly to an excavation destination with a 6hr limit, I will go for the fuel in the hangar (you can harvest up to 50 fuel per day).

With jumbo or giants, passenger collection is more limited, so I target residential buildings (and try to double up with duty free in the process since all buildings payout 2 passengers, but some give a duty free bonus). You can score an extra 100 passengers per day.

If I do not need either fuel or passengers, I go for the Planetarium, Mission Control and Launch Pads.

Top Bottom