Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Visiting neighbors

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am77s9he (Kindle Fire)
Username
Mnh8483 (iPad)
It will let me visit about 4 neighbors to help them and of course find items I need the it says I maxed out. Is this a glitch?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
The number of visits allowed will depend on your "reputation" level. I believe the Kindle version is a little bit different to others but I hope the basics are similar. At reputation level 1, 4 visits sounds about right.... you then have to build up your reputation and as you go up a level you will be able to visit more neighbours. I'm now on level 8 and can visit 11 or 12 neighbours (if I remember correctly). So patience is the name of the game....
By the way, when you level up there seems to be a small glitch leading to the number of visits dipping initially but it builds up over the next few days.
You can search the forum for threads on reputation or visiting neighbours and I'm sure you'll come across some helpful info.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I think the maximun reputation it's 9. I've got it yesterday and only appear my total number of hearts in my visits, 1864.

Top Bottom