Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS visa center auto collect

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I ran a three hour contract in my four visa centers over night. I should have gotten around 3,000 passengers but only ended up with 293. It appears as if it only collected the passengers the very first grab when the contract was started and failed to continue to collect when the buildings regenerated while the game was not open and being played. This is the first contract that I have ran since the two Valentine's day events with romantic passengers. I never had any problems then with the romantic passengers, has anyone else noticed any problems recently with the visa center?

And yes, my passenger terminal was full prior to starting the contract.

I ran a three hour contract in my four visa centers over night. I should have gotten around 3,000 passengers but only ended up with 293. It appears as if it only collected the passengers the very first grab when the contract was started and failed to continue to collect when the buildings regenerated while the game was not open and being played. This is the first contract that I have ran since the two Valentine's day events with romantic passengers. I never had any problems then with the romantic passengers, has anyone else noticed any problems recently with the visa center?

Weird. It has been a time since I ran my last contract, but I can give a try with a cheap 1 hour one and let you know.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

I ran one last week and had a serious hunch that it didn't collect as many as it should - although I didn't prove it. I ran a 9H contract and, using a family ticket and an alarm clock during the process and ended up around 20-30k less that I was expecting, although it is bloody difficult to prove whether or not there is an issue with that many variables.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I ran one last week and had a serious hunch that it didn't collect as many as it should - although I didn't prove it. I ran a 9H contract and, using a family ticket and an alarm clock during the process and ended up around 20-30k less that I was expecting, although it is bloody difficult to prove whether or not there is an issue with that many variables.
With that many variables I would agree with you that it would take a lot of math and a lot of time to prove either way.

Mine is very easy to prove. 6 cottages at 1 passenger per minute over three hours is 1080 passengers + all the other passengers from all of the other buildings that are within the range of the 4 visas is much greater than what I actually got.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
With that many variables I would agree with you that it would take a lot of math and a lot of time to prove either way.

Mine is very easy to prove. 6 cottages at 1 passenger per minute over three hours is 1080 passengers + all the other passengers from all of the other buildings that are within the range of the 4 visas is much greater than what I actually got.
Have you ran another contract since? It may have been a momentary glitch (e.g. game freeze on exit/crash on exit). Some of my support games don't save properly on exit and the 'progress' is essentially lost.
I ran another contract since and that one seemed to work fine, using family ticket too. I've not used yet, I still have 40k or so passengers in the VC.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Are you not boosting your cottages? Even 1% bonus will double the output - easy way to make a massive difference to pass numbers. Swap 60 an hour to 120 an hour... worth sacrificing something else for.
If you switch your nuclear power plant with a cloud castle you can pretty much keep your current set up.
C5A3BB02-3200-4DF9-8B6F-CF9206A23E5A.jpeg
DAD0338F-8100-4EF8-881D-5855258AE2DA.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
@Barkmi4 (Mike) I will run another contract overnight and see what happens again. I know what you mean by the progress not being saved and it was one of the first things that I though of. It has been a few years since I have had that issue with my main game. I always visit Madelin prior to exiting the game and haven't had that problem since. I don't visit Madelin with my supports because I don't care if the progress is saved or not. I know that it wasn't a progress/save issue that I had because all of my planes were ready for collection and not still hours out and the timer on the contract was expired.

Yes I could move the cloud castle and get a 5% over the cottages as shown in your picture, however the card tower (or card castle, can't remember which is which) in the center of that first picture has a 1% bonus over all most all of the buildings that the visa's collect. A 1% bonus on the cottage is just as good as a 5% bonus because they both give a bonus of 1 passenger as you already stated. I would also leave the cloud castle where it is over the passenger bonus square area because the results there are bigger when I move buildings in to collect them.

My current visa center set up is a result of being on vacation when the two Valentine Day events kicked off. I hastily bought two additional visas and placed them in a way to maximize the romantic passengers. Prior to that, I had one visa in my magic passenger bonus square and the other one was surrounded by cottages. I haven't reorganized after the purchase and haven't made a big push for passengers since so I haven't taken the time to figure it out or do it in the way that gets the most passengers with the least amount of room required.

Last nights contract was a lazy attempt to fly the remaining 30 eagle flights to 3 star Kom Ombo without tapping into my large buildings today. Obviously that didn't happen and I will have to wait 48 hours for them to reset again.

Are you not boosting your cottages? Even 1% bonus will double the output - easy way to make a massive difference to pass numbers. Swap 60 an hour to 120 an hour... worth sacrificing something else for.
If you switch your nuclear power plant with a cloud castle you can pretty much keep your current set up.

one of the things that amuses me is when people have a plethora of bonus buildings around their cottages hoping the numbers will skyrocket. I think they forget that even with 6 bonus buildings adding up to, say 40% for example, all overlapping the cottages, still only give one extra passenger 🤪.

Top Bottom