Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

valley of the King Curse

Aside from 'Riding the Comet' back in 2021.

My guess was 'The Great Game' seeing as how the world cup ⚽ is currently down under, but then this would have made sense. :confused:
I thought it would be too.
My cynical mind says that this is because it is the Women's World Cup :rolleyes:
But the reality is probably/hopefully that the Great Game event was never upgraded to the newer event style, which gets the devs more money.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
another frustrating event- all my event tasks require using the burial vaults, which I have 6 of. The problem is they are filled with almost 3K possessed passengers. An owl flight uses 19 and takes 1.5 hours. It would take me about 155 flights just to empty the vaults. Pretty crazy

another frustrating event- all my event tasks require using the burial vaults, which I have 6 of. The problem is they are filled with almost 3K possessed passengers. An owl flight uses 19 and takes 1.5 hours. It would take me about 155 flights just to empty the vaults. Pretty crazy
Yes. Workarounds include fuel speedup, numerous owls a/or using vintage weathervane bonus. One of the "strategies" within event.

But at least your tasks work - try them not working to be truly frustrated 😢

Last edited:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
None of my tasks have accumulated since the start. I'm bailing on this event and going back to star chasing, and me and my friends will be doing Barbieheimer, so at least I have that to look forward to.

Happy for those that are enjoying the event though. :)

⛽👧

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
I thought it would be too.
My cynical mind says that this is because it is the Women's World Cup :rolleyes:
But the reality is probably/hopefully that the Great Game event was never upgraded to the newer event style, which gets the devs more money.
they could be waiting for the Rugby World Cup to start in Sept that's one i'm really looking for too

(...). Reason being there previously were other flights\aircraft to use possessed pax but this changed to just owls. Workarounds include fuel speedup, numerous owls a/or using vintage weathervane bonus.

(...)

I don't remember having other destinations with possessed pax, but I dk what happened before 2017 (I've started on 2016, but didn't do any events that first year)

Top Bottom